• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

For those who know Dragonlady/Battleaxe...some sad news

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who know Dragonlady/Battleaxe...some sad news

I hope anyone does not mind me posting this or anyone connected to Consumer Credit Support. Unfortunately, the OH of DL, lost his battle this week for life. I hope that this thread can be used by those who knew of Battleaxe from CAG and Dragonlady to simply to pass on their condolences at this sad time.

I hope this is appropriate to post here....

[addition of CCS link for everyone too] http://www.consumercreditsupport.co....ead.php?t=3631
    Last edited by Tools; 18th October 2008, 10:25:AM. Reason: added link

Re: For those who know Dragonlady/Battleaxe...some sad news

Of course I don't mind you posting it Nats, I have posted over on CCCS and sent her a hug.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I know DL & we have conversed on line many times.

How so very saddened I am. It was apparent from her many posts that he put up one hell of a battle.

Please pass on my & my BH's heartfelt sympathies

Comment

My sincere condolences to her and her family.

Comment

I am sure its fine to post here NWSM

I've already posted on CCS but I am sure DL will be thankful of this thread and the comments on it.

Thanks!

Comment

If someone can pass it on please :

Please accept my sincere condolences and here's a (((((((((((Hug)))))))))))))))

Comment

I too remember Battleaxe from otr, I doubt for a moment she would know of me, but even so I send my condolelences.

Comment

I will pass on a link to this thread as I am an Assistant Mod on CCS.

Comment

I had heard of Dragon Lady's husbands plight. I am so sorry to learn that he has passed away.
                  My very sincere condolences to Dragon Lady and her family.
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

iI have posted the link on CCS however if anyone want to post over on CCS where DL is more likely to pick up the best wishes etc here is a link:

http://www.consumercreditsupport.co....ead.php?t=3631

Comment

Again I never actually spoke/exchanged posts with Battleaxe over on CAG but I have used much of her excellent information on CCA`s. A true campaigner, I wasn`t really aware of her husbands illness, however, please pass on my condolences to her and her family.
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I have passed my condolences to DL on CCS - and yes she is a true campainer. Obi her husband was very sick for a long long time and yet she still found time to help others even though she had a lot to contend with, helping others and nursing him. She is a lady to be truly admired.

God bless DL.

xx
                        Last edited by TUTTSI; 18th October 2008, 17:39:PM.

Comment

I wanted to add my thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread. In the current climate, Battleaxe brought some perspective when tempers were raised by posting something about how she had to help her OH. It not only touched me but brought me down to earth for a bit, last year. Tanzarelli, Dragonlady is a true campaigner and a true diamond in the bank charges forums. Her OH passing away is a tragedy for her and maybe something that we should all step back from everything and realise that we can be angry for so long but life is a precious gift that we all have.
                          I have left my thoughts on CCS and my condolences go to Battleaxe/Dragonlady and I hope that those on CCS will tell her to take time out from the forum and deal with her own pain and grief. From one campaigner to another, I am sorry for your loss and I hope that the pain will in time ease while his memory remains deep within your heart.

Comment

Unfortunately DL is not registered on LB's so will pass over comments to the thread on CCS.

Comment

I'd like to thank NWSM for passing on this tragic news and also Tanzarelli for relaying this thread back to CCS where DL can see it.

She has been told to take a leave of absence from CCS, but telling her and making her do it are 2 different things. DL has never ceased to amaze me with her devotion and passion.

Her husbands passing after a long and arduous illness has actually taken us all by surprise as most, if not all of us did not believe that he wouldn't beat it. I am speaking to her on a daily basisand I can report that she is managing extremely well considering the circumstances. She has also been deeply moved by the amount of good wishes she has received. On her behlaf I'd like to express a sincere thank you to everyone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X