• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mint Credit Card Charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mint Credit Card Charges

Mint returned all charges with just 2 letters.
    Tesco hard work as all charges £12 so offered nothing waiting for reply to second letter.

Re: Mint Credit Card Charges

Thanks for that Pinknico, that will give a lot of encouragement to Silverdel. Just the sort of info we need.
    Is no longer here

Comment

Reminds me, must make a start on Mint try and whittle away at the remaining £10k balance
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Well get on with it then:tinysmile_grin_t:
        Is no longer here

Comment

Tesco after second letter all charges plus interest (interest not asked for!)

Comment

Well done pink, nice result.

Can I ask what interest they paid you and how it was calculated?
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

8% The original charges were £204 ( £12 x17) and they paid £220.32. So £204 plus 8% = £220.32.

Comment

Lovely, thank you Pink

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X