• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Me v Lloyds TSB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me v Lloyds TSB

Please can you help??

Recently reapplied under hardship case ruling for charges reclaim and had unsatisfactory response of they have updated records but is still on hold.

They close with

"we appreciate that you may have wanted to have your complaint dealt with more quickly, or felt there were circumstances which justified this, however we can assure you we will be taking steps to ensure that your complaint will not be disadvantaged whilst our legal proceedings with the OFT continue."

What does this mean and what should I do next??

Any help would be great.

Thanks
    Cawacandy

Re: Me v Llyods TSB

Hi Cawa

Did you get sent their income/expenditure sheet and explain all of your financial circumstances to them in your letter to ask to reopen your complaint?

without knowing your particular circumstances it is difficult to say whether should be judged and treated as being in hardship by Lloyds, Lloyds are quite tight on things and you need to have pretty much reposession proceedings/bailiffs etc occuring to get a refund due to hardship. Being of low income under the MAT CFS income mean figures would be more likely to get a repayment plan on overdraft, possibly a halt on future charges etc.

If you can let us know a bit more we should be able to advise further.

Welcome to Beagles

Ame
    xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi AME

Didn't receive any income/expenditure forms or similar. I sent them a letter asking them to re consider my case un hardship waiver rules and received the letter I mentioned previously.

I am currently under a overdraft repayment plan and my account is held with there recoveries department. I had my house repossessed and have numerous bailiffs and court judgments. Surely I have a case, but don't know what i should do next to move things on. I Have tried ringing Lloyds but apparently you can't speak directly to the Customer Service Recovery people.

Help

thanks cawacandy

Comment

Yes it does sound as though you may have a decent case for hardship. What you need to do is reply to that letter, enclosing a full income and expenditure sheet - if you look in the spreadsheet section of the library on here you will find a decent one to use - and spell out your situation in the letter, pointing out the consequences NOT having the money returned may have and showing that any money you do get refunded will go toward the loan, paying off the debts the bailliffs are after etc.

If you want to have a go at drafting something we can help you edit it to get your points across and try to get a reconsideration going.

It may be as you have already been reposessed and have already sorted a repayment they will think the money wont help now and they have already fulfilled their duties under banking code and hardship terms of the waiver, but is worth another shot In my opinion

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Me v Lloyds TSB

Ok I'll have a look at that and try get income expenditure...... filled out and letter to go with it.

I read in another thread that some people have contacted a special department set up by Lloyds for hardship cases, if so could i have the number to try ringing them too???

all help is GREATLY appreciated

thanks
          cawacandy

Comment

Hi Cawcandy,

Here is a thread you might like to have a read through

can you make a hardship claim if? ( 1Sherwood v Lloyds TSB ) - Legal Beagles

Good luck with your claim

SL
            Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Hi

Definitely worth keep trying. .

Let us know what replies you get and dont give up. Every little helps
              "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

can anyone help me me and my husband are both on benefits due to my illness and his contract ended we are living on the breadline . i have wrote a letter to llyods tsb about my hardship and asking them for my charges back. i rang them and they said we do fit into the hardship criteria . received a letter back a couple of days later saying they are looking into ma claim and would take 4 to 8 weeks . so dont no what to do now ??? can anyone help

Comment

Hi Boro Babe

best thing you can do is start a thread of your own, click on the "new thread link", give it a title and then put as much detail in as you can, then we will be able to advise further. Although from what you have said it looks as if LTSB agree that you meet the hardship criteria, so that's a good start.
                  Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X