• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

You lot might be my employers soon.....please don't make me redundant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You lot might be my employers soon.....please don't make me redundant

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle4932250.ece

As I said, you are my employer and I am technically partially self employed as a tax payer.

PLEASE DO NOT SACK ME.

Re: You lot might be my employers soon.....please don't make me redundant

You're fired.

Comment

I need some help with a CV now, anyone help a former banker fired by the state?

Comment

You know where to find me if you need help
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

I do confess to not really knowing what all this bail out stuff means, my first question being, why weren't the actual shareholders asked to put their hands in their pockets?

But anyway, that's not what this is about, NWSM I canna make any promises hun, I didn't actually earn enough to pay tax last year, (or this year so far) so I'm not your employer

Comment

You could get him a job tho Must be a market, he could wear a bowler hat.

I dont understand how Natts is a taxpayers employee. RBS isn't funded by taxpayers YET is it?

oh okay read the article now I'm so backwards lol

The Chancellor will move to take control of the Royal Bank of Scotland today by injecting £20 billion of taxpayers’ money.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Was going to mention about "Cracking the Whip", but I won't bother, I know how much you would enjoy it

Comment

I wont sack you - if you promise :

not to pay yourself big bonuses on non existent money
                sneak off using the internet in work time
                And treat your bosses with the upmost respect AT ALL TIME
                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  Was going to mention about "Cracking the Whip", but I won't bother, I know how much you would enjoy it
                  Thank you for the offer or rather thought of an offer
                  ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                  Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                  You know where to find me if you need help
                  I do indeed. I need to say that I am sooooo sorry about your situation as well. I hope there is positive things on the horizon
                  ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                  Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
                  I wont sack you - if you promise :

not to pay yourself big bonuses on non existent money
                  sneak off using the internet in work time
                  And treat your bosses with the upmost respect AT ALL TIME
                  I should be so lucky. I use pen and ink and the puter says noooo!!
                  Last edited by natweststaffmember; 13th October 2008, 18:12:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                    As I said, you are my employer and I am technically partially self employed as a tax payer.

PLEASE DO NOT SACK ME.
                    About You keeping your job! with a lot of thought; I might have to impose a wage cut, some unsocial hours and a McDonalds style outfit other than that your job is safe.
                    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

So does that mean we can get our charges back now

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
                        You do know that it means putting up tax don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
                          Will this effect the case at all?
                          Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                          Me VS Abbey Win
                          BIL HSBC Credit Card
                          BIL EGG
                          BIL HSBC Loan
                          BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                            Will this effect the case at all?

100% no. The part nationalisation or as I call it, sacking of me by vote!! has no bearing on the day to day running of the bank as such. The legal process continues on.

Comment

Nat, you are crap at maths, you are a member of many bank charge reclaim sites and you hate authority. Name me one good reason why I should vote for you to remain in our employment
                              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X