• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Alliance & Leicester threat - stayed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankyG View Post
    It is from Northampton.It says it is transfered from Northampton to Southport.and dated the 9th July,that the order was drawn.Does that mean that the case will be held in Southport
    Yes, it does mean it will be held in Southport.

and is it 14 days from that date.I hope so because if so I will go to the hearing.Does anyone know if this is right. Many thanks
    Sorry, is what 14 days from that date?

Comment

A&L Threat

Hi Amy, Is the court case 14 days from the 9th or when the court decides.

Comment

OK frankyG
        i see you filed with MCOL
        basically all they are is a processing place for claims that are filed on line
        what they are saying now is the case has been passed to your local court
        (southport cc )
        the court will probably write you now with directions, or a request for more info, when you have this, just post here what they say and i will help more
        Advice & opinions of granby are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability
        Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Comment

A&L Threat

Hi Granby. OK thanks very much for the info will post anything on here as soon as I get it. Once again many thanks.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by FrankyG View Post
            Hi all. I have a letter from the courts about transfer of proceedings.It is from Northampton.It says it is transfered from Northampton to Southport.and dated the 9th July,that the order was drawn.Does that mean that the case will be held in Southport and is it 14 days from that date.I hope so because if so I will go to the hearing.Does anyone know if this is right. Many thanks

Frank
            The 14 days is referring to the defendants timescale for acknowledging the claim, then a further 14 days for them to submit their defence to your claim.
            After that is Allocation Questionnaires stage, then a court date is given after allocation. All in all, this process can take months depending on how busy the court is.
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Ok thanks a lot at least I know.Do you have to pay another £100 with the Questionaire.

Frank

Comment

Yes, you do have to pay another £100 with the AQ, however a lot of courts are dispensing with the AQ in these claims. Its a matter of luck really.
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Re: Alliance & Leicester threat

Hi everyone,been offline for 3 weeks.Now with Sky.I have recieved my court date ,7th November.Paid my allocation fee £100.sent in schedule setting out the amount of individual charges,the date they were applied to the account and the reason.I take it that means the bank charge list the A&L sent me.Know im just biting my nails and waiting.

Comment

It means the Schedule of Charges that you (presumably?) put into a spreadsheet using the information from A&L.

Comment

Hi Amy. I dont know about a spreadsheet I just sent them a copy of the list of charges that the bank sent me.

Comment

yep list is fine
                        some times the bank send you a list of charges applied to your acc instead of statements this is because the older info is kept on microfich
                        (like the old papers that you get in library and have to read on the projector type screens)
                        so it is easier for the bank to send lists of charges than actual statements
                        Advice & opinions of granby are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability
                        Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Comment

I take it you are not claiming overdraft interest and that you have calculated your 8% interest?

Comment

Hi Amy.
                            I used the interest calculator on Martin Lewis site and added it on.
                            Frankyg

Comment

I was reading of the people who had their stays overturned.My case is due on the 7th Nov.Nothing has been said about a stay.If I receive no letter should i go to the court anyway.

Comment

Have a read of Happyolddog v A&L, that may help. If you don't hear from the court about a stay yes you must attend .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X