• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Alliance & Leicester threat - stayed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alliance & Leicester threat

Done that Enaid,thanks a lot.That has cheered me up.
    The bank are still charging me for bounced DDs.I see one Judge has ordered one bank to stop charging till the outcome of the test case between the OFT and the banks.

Comment

Dam.Letter arrived this morning saying the hearing had been stayed till the outcome of the Commercial court litigation or the 31st March 2008 whichever is soonest. Got a horrible feeling that the outcome of all this is going to go the banks way.What happens if this is the final judgement do the people have to pay back the money they got off the banks.

Comment

Hey Franky

Can you copy your court letter on here ?

Do you think you might be elgible to have the stay lifted on hardship grounds ? ie are you on benefits etc in debt / threat of repossession etc type things that the reclaim would assist in ?

(Feel free to PM me with info if need be)

''do the people have to pay back the money they got off the banks. ''

God nooooooooooooooooooo ... those settlements are all in 'full and final' and that works both ways.

Thanks hun

Ame

xxx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

ok will do

Comment

Re: Alliance & Leicester threat - stayed

Ame Sorry about the email called you Eme

Comment

lol I have been called worse.

Will check emails now hun xx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thanks for that. Can you send me info about benefits debts etc. see if you have any decent ground to get the stay overturned. Ta muchly.

Ame
                xx
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Ame .Im in full time work even though ive got debts I do not think that there is enough to start the case off early.Im 1200 behind on the mortgage and about 2000 on credit cards.A&L still keep charging me for unpaid DDs.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X