• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

£4 million in outstanding CCJ's against the top banks !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £4 million in outstanding CCJ's against the top banks !

Legal Beagles have conducted a 6 month investigation into the application process for a Consumer Credit Licence by the UKs leading banks.

We were surprised to discover that most banks had hundreds of County Court Judgements (CCJs) outstanding AGAINST them.

We purchased lists of unsatisfied CCJs and decrees held against the banks in order to highlight a potential weakness in the CCL application system. Lloyds TSB is by far the worst offender with over £1.8 million in currently unsatisfied CCJs. The main banks owe a total of over £4 million in unsatisfied country court judgements.

We have also written to the banks involved to receive a formal response to our allegations.

For the full story: CCJs outstanding against the Banks - Investigation - Legal Beagles

Documents

BarclaysPlc_May08_Beagles

Clydesdale_May08_Beagles

HalifaxPlc_May08_Beagles

HBOS_May008_Beagles

HSBC_May08_Beagles

RoyalBankofScotland_May08_Beagles

BankoScotland_May08_Beagles

Lloyds_May08_Beagles Nationwide Reply Page 1

Natwest_May08_Beagles

YorkshireBank_May08_Beagles
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: £4million in unsatisfied Judgements against the top Banks

So does this mean that they are unfit to hold a credit licence!!!!!

Comment

I guess that is the four million pound question!
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I'm glad to see that my two warranted claims against Lloyds of £1600 and £2400 are in good company!

Comment

ooooo you wouldnt happen to be able to pm me your claim numbers would you ? see if they are on the list ? That would be fantastic.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

MadKitty we would be very appreciative of your assistance.
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

So, why have the bailiffs not been in and lifted 4 million quids worth of paperclips?

Actually... what's involved in a winding up order????
              My Blog
              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Hmmm lets find the HBOS story....
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

BBC NEWS | Business | High Court showdown for HBOS bank

The HBOS bank will appear in the High Court next week to justify its refusal to obey 11 court orders to repay bank charges to some of its customers. :judge:

The bank is facing an application for a winding-up order by Robertson Holbrook, a claims management company acting on behalf of the 11 customers.

At the last minute, HBOS has obtained an injunction against the order which it says is "ridiculous".

The issue will now be decided in the High Court in Leeds next Friday.

Robertson Holbrook says HBOS - the owner of the Halifax and Bank of Scotland - has persistently failed to obey the county court's decision that it should repay the customers a combined total of £50,000.

"They have done nothing about the eleven judgements against them," said company spokesman Tim Russell.

Ridiculous

A spokesman for HBOS said that the application for a winding-up order had been an abuse of the court process.

"It is ridiculous, we made £6bn last year," he said. :cry:
                  "We have moved to have a stay applied in the light of the OFT case," he explained.

Pointing out that the bank had already paid the claimants £21,000, he said HBOS wanted payment of the rest deferred until the outcome of next year's High Court test case involving the Office of Fair Trading and the banking industry.

This will attempt to settle whether or not hundreds of thousands of bank customers have any legal basis for their argument that they have been improperly charged punitive overdraft fees on their current accounts.

More of a publicity thing by robertson holbrook....but an embarrasment and bit of hassle for HBOS none the less.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Publicity stunt or no, it's a weapon in THEIR aroury, and has no doubt seen businesses go down the tubes as a result.

The answer to their claim that it is "ridiculous" should really have been, "Well if you made that much profit, you'll have no problem complying with the order then."

After all, the law is a two way street. It's not just there to protect the rich and elite
                    My Blog
                    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Thanks MadKitty
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X