• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mis-selling (PPI) - why can't I join the party? (2nd attempt)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mis-selling (PPI) - why can't I join the party? (2nd attempt)

Apparently, since August 2017, FCA and cohorts have spent millions advertising for any latecomer victims of 'PPI' to register for compensation payout.

Although badly mis-sold, I hadn't thought it applied to me until someone suggested it should have; when even those who were initially Provider-rejected (curtly fobbed off); would be re-considered (?thanks to Plevin).

My issue justly deserves redress. And, as DAN HYDE (MONEY MAIL) correctly states; "Your right to justice musn't fade with time". I second that!

Also, the regulators posture how they are "real people who care about your financial well-being". The FO goes even further with (concern?) the 'emotional turmoil, et al this (latest - but historically, not the last) financial mis-selling has caused people. Huh, try wearing our moccasins. I could weep at the sheer devastation bigoted greed has caused to every single one of us.

Yes, what about those who were likewise victims prior; engendering the buzzword, "scam". To not only be totally robbed financially, but mentally, long term psychologically, (even some sadly with their lives). Yet STILL counting the cost, still emotionally scarred; which is today alluded to as PTDS,

FSCS was set up in 2000s; once the s*** really hit the fan, and the reactive Government decided to 'do something'. I surmise solely then, because people like me were naive, trusting, totally innocent victims. Eg, I was, I quote: "...seen as a single woman with no one to fight for her, and therefore an "EASY KILLING".

I fought back hard. Thus, they didn't manage to kill me, just scraped out my insides, leaving a shell of who I once was. I am still not recovered, but now a traumatised 70+ year old; who has been subsisting for years in her car - my only 'roof' - coping with all the brick-bat and aggressive Police harassment being homeless entails; purely because I had stupidly trusted all the wrong people - practiced plausibles - believing they were the experts. Obviously, a lamb led to the slaughter. I was sold a pup (or ten). I belatedly found out, when the cold reality of my 'sting' set in.

Here, I intended providing a synopsis of how they (metaphorically) raped me of absolutely everything I had worked 55 years for, and owned only just 24 hours beforehand, including my entire equity - £250,000.

Yet, even years down the line, the psychological scars are still prevalent, and I am pushed to the brink again at the mere thought of those thugs, including Solicitor and Lloyds. So I can't do it.

Awww, no one will ever know now. I won't even be a number/join the throng.

How schemingly clever to start (ostensibly) 'commiserating' with victims from 2004/6? When everyone knows the real holocaust was before then.

Yes, the Regulators have/will always protect their own 'industry' to the hilt, while pretending to the world they are the 'good guys' theoretically caring (sic) for the victims. By the way, they aren't doing this for nothing, what do they actually get out of it?

Well, I too deserve - and not just compensation. But thanks to my inability to fit stringent pigeon-holes or rigid tick-boxes, guarantees I have become a victim of financial shenanigans twice over now - great!

Karma to those hiding behind the threadbare skirts of 'not me guv'; those who watch on but do nothing. [Note: I have left out the "good men" from that quote - there are no such].
    Tags: None

Re: Mis-selling (PPI) - why can't I join the party? (2nd attempt)

Sorry andra1cass, maybe it's because it's a weekend, but I can't actually figure out what you believe you should have a claim for ? The FOS will still look at claims from PPI sold before 2004.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X