• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Disabled blocks to all housing association repairs for 5ths to be pushed out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disabled blocks to all housing association repairs for 5ths to be pushed out

From tomorrow 18.12.2017
    I'm unlawful trespass to cause more disability discrimination intended to blocks still all reported since July 2017
    Wet room, floor now unlawful blocks to use it since 30.8.2017.
    Then effects cause heart strokes another one, police NHS staff had to break in door to flat to save my life on 27.9.2017

Due to this more new door left unsafe no lock got worse and now someone getting in when I left ,o funding all other area in rented flat or, kicken uint seal pealing away ,
    Rest of floors by wet room becoming worse,
    I tried everything lawyer housing disrepair advice lines local can all not helpful,
    I'm told I need to move out I'm disabled high medical care needs mental and physical.

I'm being blamed in adult safe guard policy in UK care actc2014. I cannot move unaid so how can I be blamed ?
    Now I tried to use compliant system in home group housing association,
    So I offer move in special hotel bond in Blackpool meet all my needs , this been blocked, . Now oh I need it 0t,, yet while wait all 5ths to claim this,
    I no we're now to go one week before Christmas 2017
    No letter confirming my home right to love here if I seek support by social services.
    Yet only social worker he same lied of me in June to set me up on non consent then adult safe guard referral.
    I fully rebuttal,

Now I requested support a advatote yet no time, can't cope alone ,so tomorrow they expect me to move out ,I told I not need to for door repair or ceiling light repair,I feel gang stalking, set up to make me lose my home ,,
    I need lawyer take this on as be test case to shoot how why this happens to push disabled into care to cut offer services UK
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X