• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Data protection and family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data protection and family

Some ex employees where I work have been purposefully looking into patient records . Many of whom are my family . For what purpose I am unsure . They have also manipulated my 10 year old granddaughter to pose for photographs sat at computers with patient details on . These photographs have then been distributed . The police are not interested and the ico are very slow to move . There are lots of other issues too . I went to see a couple of solicitors , one couldn’t take my case due to previously working for them and one wouldn’t unless I could prove they owned property . Can anyone advise please . Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: Data protection and family

Hi Catcat, welcome to LB.

What, in your opinion, would be the intent behind this?
    The bit with the granddaughter seems.....weird?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Re: Data protection and family

I am senior management there . My granddaughter who is also a patient was in for the day during holidays. They have effectively tried to black mail me and the practice with the photographs stating that my granddaughter is breaking the data protection. They are the ones who put her on, told her what to do then photographed her . I’m not in the photographs and had no idea what they were doing . They are now sending them around local people who are emailing the practice with copies of them . It’s actually only a very small part of what they have done to me personally

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X