• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Recent case in court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent case in court

Dear all,

As you all know by now, I live in southern Italy and attend the court hearings via SKYPE.

The case was initially a divorce that I had initiated, but due to the actions of my wifes solicitor has now turned into a farcical WW111 drama.

Last Wednesday 13th December was the third hearing this year, again I was in attendance via SKYPE, the last hearing in August I asked to be stopped because I overheard the judge making derogatory remarks about me to my wifes solicitor, he tried to deny he had said the words I clearly heard, but relented and stopped the case. I requested that he should have no further say or input into any further hearings, but of course I have no way of controlling this.

The hearing last Wednesday went reasonably well, the judge came across as being the first HONEST member of the legal profession I have met so far, he was very gentle, allowed me to speak and helped by explaining many legalese words and how I should interpret them.

The hearing lasted for over five hours with the barrister for my wife spouting so much utter and fabricated rubbish, asking completely inappropriate and offensive questions, that if it were not for the seriousness of the case, I could easily have had a heart attack from laughing so much, One thing for sure, the legal professionals most certainly have an infinite and very imaginative minds when they are trying to destroy their opponent. The words TRUTH and HONESTY does not seem to exist in their world.

Both Freud and a couple of retired solicitors down here have said that ALL solicitors are certified NARCISSISTS, that they all LIE and FABRICATE evidence to suit their clients.

The nice judge ended the afternoon by saying that he will need a few days to go over everything and would deliver his conclusions next Wednesday, the 20th December at 2,30pm.

My case is that I have provided evidence in the form of original bank statements and official letters that proves without any doubt that my wife over a 20 year period DID practice many thefts, frauds and deceitful acts against me, that she has lied and failed to produce one single piece of evidence to show that she contributed a single penny towards our funds to allow us to purchase this house I am living in or towards our daily living and lovely lifestyle.

That she made her own unprovoked decision to leave here and return to the UK to start an affair that split up what I thought was a happy and contented marriage, that she has already purloined funds ten times in excess of half the present value of the home I am living in and left me to exist on only my UK state pension of £512. per month. That I should be awarded the whole house and part of her MANY pension plans that she put in place as well as many ISA,s that she has now said that she has cashed in, all purchased since we were married and kept all of the proceeds.

I am saying that when I met her, she no savings and COULD not have contributed in any way towards our lifestyle, that the considerable savings that I had saved over many years she has spent or given to her two boys, one of whom has made my life a living hell since the day I met him and who I believe is fully responsible for the many acts of dishonesty and thefts carried out by my wife, he is a very demanding and dangerous person who was fully responsible for his own father leaving when he was only 3 years of age when he was already out of control. This has been told to me by his father whom I met and formed a friendship with many years prior to meeting his ex wife, he often cried when reciting the way his 3 year old son made his life unbearable.

This boys own brother and another ex boyfriend both warned me on numerous occasions not to trust her son, warning me of how dangerous he was, but of course I ignored them. My wife was completely infatuated by him and would only ask how high when he demanded she jump. She was incapable of ever saying NO to his many demands for money.

So, what do I do now?, the judge will deliver his conclusions next Wednesday, I have no funds left and cannot afford legal advice or help, last Christmas i had mashed up dogs kibble mixed with Bisto gravy and a few frozen vegetables for Christmas lunch whilst my wife posted numerous photographs on her FB page showing her hosting luxurious restaurant meals with wine for her family and friends, but then she can afford it using my money. MY HARD EARNED SAVINGS.

If I am not awarded the house that I paid for, can I appeal, can I ask for a contribution from her many retirement policies paid for since we were married.

WHAT CAN I DO?. I AM DESPERATE FOR SOME SENSIBLE ADVICE, PLEASE HELP.

Thank you for your time taken in reading just this tiny bit of information about my plight.

Sincerely
    Gerry
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X