• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Loan on property I now wish to sell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan on property I now wish to sell

Hi all,

I am fairly new to this so I hope I have posted this in the right place, if there are any threads with already cover this topic I'd be grateful if someone could link me to to it.

I took out a personal loan against my property with Picture Finance which has been passed on to IDEM Servicing. Due to having a interest only mortgage on which the lender is now demanding their money as the term is up. I have to sell the property. My question is can i just continue to pay Idem as normal after the sale as I am not in a position to clear all of the debt although I could pay a third of it? Or will they find out about the sale and demand the full amount. My credit worthiness at present is not that great so I am not in a position to be readily able to get another mortgage. However from the sale of my house I will have no mortgage an can continue to pay IDEM what I currently do. I do not think they have a copy of my original agreement with Picture which I believe allowed me to transfer the loan to another property.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X