• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ppi claim company (yes car credit)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ppi claim company (yes car credit)

Hi just a bit of advice needed as wondering if I am wasting my time... I used a company to make numerous ppi claims a couple of years ago... Which looking back I should have just done myself to save a few pounds but got quite a bit of cash back. Anyhow I had a couple of cars through yes car credit but this was pre 2005 and ended 2007. The claim was ongoing through this company I was using and then had a letter from them about 2years or so later saying the ombudsman had rejected my claim as it was pre Feb 2005. Would it have taken that long and would it be worth a go to make a claim against direct auto finance instead? As they were the finance company.Am i allowed to sumit a new claim for this? any help apprechiated.
    Last edited by Gman1969; 12th December 2017, 18:07:PM. Reason: lost connection
    Tags: None

Re: Ppi claim company (yes car credit)

You have nothing to lose but if FOS rejected the claim to Yes Car Credit because it was pre 2005 (pre regulation) I suspect that they would ultimately also reject one against Direct Auto Finance on the same basis.

Comment

Hello again. . Never got round to actually doing this but looking for advice with regards to making a claim against direct auto finance.. If I remember rightly I don't actually think it was refused by the fos.. I actually think it said they were advised it would be unsuccessful if it was referred to the fos... I know the rules for claiming ppi have changed a lot over the last couple of years and just wanting advice on what to do as I haven't actually made a claim myself... I used a claims company and have read on Internet that people have actually had success claiming against daf even though ycc sold me the car... Any advice would be appreciated thanks in advance

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X