• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyd's bank small claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyd's bank small claims

Hi all, just a quick question on how likely will Lloyd bank go ahead with courts claim? I've applied and paid and showing as requested. How soon will Lloyd bank see it?
    Tags: None

Re: Lloyd's bank small claims

Have you brought the claim against Lloyds or they against you ?

From what you say it sounds like you brought a claim against them, and have applied for default judgment ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Lloyds will see the claim within a couple of days of you submitting it. Whether it gets to the correct department to handle it remains to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Have you brought the claim against Lloyds or they against you ?

From what you say it sounds like you brought a claim against them, and have applied for default judgment ?
        I brought the claim against them. Just wondered if they are likely to turn up so I can prepare myself emotionally. I believe I have a good case, hence the court instead of ombudsman. Just nervous

Comment

What are you claiming for and how much?

Have they filed a defence?

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
            What are you claiming for and how much?

Have they filed a defence?
            So far it's showing as "requested". Claimed for late fees and interests on over draft. For £500. It was overdraft that I eventually lived off, financial hardships, over draft fees made balance go over the unplanned over draft and they also allowed me to increase my overdraft limit repeatedly.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X