• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help please!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please!!

Not sure if I put in right thread previously

Hi guys

Mobile money and write off

I stupidly took out a logbook loan in mar for £1540 over 18 months at 141 per month

then in sept they offered me a top up which I took of 980 but payments went to 222 over 36 months.

The apr had increased dramatically and when I spoke to their agent she said I couldn't have over 24 months as I only had a couple of quid spare each month at 241/24months so I had to have over 36 at 222

at the time my dad was seriously ill and my mum had just had a stroke so my work capability was almost zero as I am an only child. I am a self employed courier.

my wife also suffers chronic depression and anxiety and has tried to commit suicide a couple of times during this time also.

i was desperate for money and when questioned I simply said "I can take work whenever I need so don't worry about money!" They accepted and released funds

last week somebody hit me (accepted full liability) and has wrote my van off. Claims offering 1900 settlement

ive spoken to claims people and they said there is a financial interest so BOS must be registered and said to speak to mobile money to see if they can do anything for me

i spoke to MM manager and he said settlement figure is 2900 so I will be a grand short and they cannot do anything to help me and I will have to carry on at 222 a month till they are happy account is cleared

i explained if I cannot have some of settlement figure I cannot fix van or buy replacement and they said "sorry"

also MM are requesting my insurance details so they can ensure they receive payment, should I provide?

is is there anything I can do as I need to speak to claims people before tomorrow

please any advice gratefully taken

thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: Help please!!

Please I need advice.

Money mobile are chasing me for my insurance details and I don't want to do anything until I've been advised.

Is there anything I can do???

Comment

Tell them you are seeking legal advice. That should buy you a little time. [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]

Comment

Thanks onestepatatime

On what grounds am i seeking legal advice?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X