• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - UK Car Park Management Limited / UK Car Park Management Limited - 17-1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Claim - UK Car Park Management Limited / UK Car Park Management Limited - 17-1

Received a claim? Yes
    Issue Date: 17-11-2017
    Amount approx:
    Claimant: UK Car Park Management Limited
    Solicitor: Gladstone Solicitors
    Original Credit: UK Car Park Management Limited

Particulars of Claim:

Stat Barred? No

Have sent: Acknowledged the Claim

Other Info:
    I am looking to defend this
    Tags: None

Re: Court Claim - UK Car Park Management Limited / UK Car Park Management Limited -

Originally posted by Marshmellow76 View Post
    Received a claim? Yes
    Issue Date: 17-11-2017
    Amount approx:
    Solicitor: Gladstone Solicitors
    Original Credit: UK Car Park Management Limited

Particulars of Claim:

Stat Barred? No

Have sent: Acknowledged the Claim

Other Info:
    I am looking to defend this
    Did you get a Letter Before Action before getting a claim form!?

If you did not, read this:-

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/pr...action_conduct

Comment

Re: Court Claim - UK Car Park Management Limited / UK Car Park Management Limited -

How can anyone provide help if there are no details? Alleged breach, location, signs, original parking charge notice received, hire car or own car, England Scotland NI Wales

Comment

Yes I did but I ignored it...

Comment

Address for sending documents and payments: Gladstones Solicitors
          Issue Date: 17 November 2017
          Particulars of Claim: The driver of the vehicle ******* (the "Vehicle") incurred the parking charge(s) on 23/05/2016 for breaching the terms of parking on the land at Oakmede Place, Terrace Road South, Binfield, Berkshire. RG42 4JF.
          The Defendant was driving the vehicle and/or is the Keeper of the vehicle. AND THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS £160 for Parking Charges/Damages and indemnity costs if applicable, together with interest of £18.04 pursuant to s69 of the County Court Act 1984 at 8% pa, continuing to Judgment at £0.04 per day.

Amount claimed £178.04
          Court Fee £25.00
          Legal representative costs £50.00
          Total amount £253.04

So I have 33 days from the 17th November to put my defence together.

Yes there are signs at the entrance of the car park and signs scattered around the car park, I am not sure if these signs at the entrance were there when I got this ticket last May, it was a new system, we never used to have to pay, many parents use this car park to collect there children from school and I think this is why the land owner put this system in place....

If you need to know anything else please let me know.

Thanks very much...

Comment

Can anybody help me with this please, I would really appreciate some advice. Many thanks

Comment

So where is the original PCN/Notice to Keeper? Have you got photos of the signs in the car park?

Has the driver been identified? Simple yes or no will suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
                So where is the original PCN/Notice to Keeper? Have you got photos of the signs in the car park?

Has the driver been identified? Simple yes or no will suffice.
                Original PCN/Notice to Keeper: Bin
                Photos: Non
                Driver Identified: No idea, they got my details from the DVLA and have sent me the details as the owner of the vehicle.

Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X