• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Credit agreements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Credit agreements

Yip that will be the notice of assignment Sounds like you have the goodbye from Mr Lender , as well as that Hello from MMF - do the facts on both match up okay?

Is Mr Lenders address on the one without a company header ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi thanks for reply not had one from Me Lender at the moment I have requested it tho. The other I've had from original creditors have no company headings on look like just been typed out.

Comment

Ignoring all the stuff about CCA agreements and assignments (others can comment better than I can on those)...

I assume you did borrow from Mr Lender. You should read https://debtcamel.co.uk/payday-loan-refunds/ and consider making affordability complaints about your borrowing from Mr Lender. Also any other payday lenders! This can include previous loans from Mr L as well as the last defaulted one. that has been sold to MMF.

If you win a complaint, you get a refund for loans that have been repaid and interest removed from loans where there is a balance outstanding.

If you put in a complaint to Mr Lender, tell MMF that you are disputing the original debt and ask them to hold off on any enforcement action until your complaint is resolved.

Your complaint about Mr Lender loans goes to them, not MMF'.. It should cover ALL the loans you had from them including the last defaulted one. Don't let Mr L fob you off by saying talk to MMF about the last loan, repeat that your complaint is against them for irresponsible lending and send the whole complaint to the Ombudsman if they reject your complaint.

Mr L are one of the easier payday lenders to deal with. They read your complaint and are prepared to negotiate to get a reasonable agreement quite often. But if they reject it or make too low an offer, send the complaint to the ombudsman immediately and inform MMF that your complaint is continuing.

Comment

Originally posted by Debt Camel View Post
          Ignoring all the stuff about CCA agreements and assignments (others can comment better than I can on those)...

I assume you did borrow from Mr Lender. You should read https://debtcamel.co.uk/payday-loan-refunds/ and consider making affordability complaints about your borrowing from Mr Lender. Also any other payday lenders! This can include previous loans from Mr L as well as the last defaulted one. that has been sold to MMF.

If you win a complaint, you get a refund for loans that have been repaid and interest removed from loans where there is a balance outstanding.

If you put in a complaint to Mr Lender, tell MMF that you are disputing the original debt and ask them to hold off on any enforcement action until your complaint is resolved.

Your complaint about Mr Lender loans goes to them, not MMF'.. It should cover ALL the loans you had from them including the last defaulted one. Don't let Mr L fob you off by saying talk to MMF about the last loan, repeat that your complaint is against them for irresponsible lending and send the whole complaint to the Ombudsman if they reject your complaint.

Mr L are one of the easier payday lenders to deal with. They read your complaint and are prepared to negotiate to get a reasonable agreement quite often. But if they reject it or make too low an offer, send the complaint to the ombudsman immediately and inform MMF that your complaint is continuing.
          Thank you Camel I've sent mmf a email today staying that a dispuit is being made and also sending a letter staying the same. Thank you all your advice is priceless and I really do mean that.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X