• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Having MAJOR issues with Audi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Having MAJOR issues with Audi

Found out today that of all the issues that's arisen with my car, only 1 visit was logged on the system out of countless. This would potentially affect the way my case is perceived. I have a fair bit of paperwork to prove there's more than the 1 but everything that could prove I brought this in within the 1st 6 months is not logged.

I'm so worried.

At this point, I'd sue but I can't afford it. ;(

Comment

Its helps if the car was proven faulty in the first 6 months then the burden of proof is reversed but a DJ said in my case this does not amount to
      much all this would be supporting documents to help the expert witness you could try a part 36 claimant offer before proceedings were started but having read your posts how would you blag the 45k use must be ok judge.
      My case 1800 miles from new 5 years old bin back to factory would require over 10k to put right thats why me in court.

Comment

Log everything yourself take photos, anything can be used as proof. I was told my second hand car (BMW 320d) had a full service a few months prior to me buying it...little liars! the air filter was disgusting, probably more than 12 months old if not 24 months old. Never take anyones word. Only garage and mechanics I trust is the ones I used to work at as they know I will check and make sure the work has been done, generally they are brilliant, and servicing etc is done at..(trade rates!)..

Comment

Comment

So, I feel I must be ruffling the right feathers if things are being deleted, however I can't prove it. Someone was willing to help out by telling me what they know but they're not prepared for me to use their statements as evidence. I think I'm being screwed....

Comment

but having read your posts how would you blag the 45k use must be ok judge.
              Didn't feel I need to blag anything. A brand new car should go past it's 45k point or 20 months before leaving me stopped dead in a Live Lane on the motorway.

Comment

I wonder if you can go back to the inchcape person ( whistleblower potentially?) and see if they can do any digging why the vehicle was returned so quickly after it was first sold. If that has to do with the problems you are experiencing with the software now, the 'limp' settings it could be pretty useful in showing those issues have been present ( and the garage aware ) since before you purchased it. Seems the inchcape employee is hinting in that direction you think? Particularly as only 1 visit was logged and inchcape does actually have records of the rest just not details... On your receipts for the work done does it give more detail of what was actually done? any messing with software settings then ? How did they come to contact you anyway - have you had any comms with inchcape head office at all?
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

on twitter ( am sure you've seen other's complaints about similar issues but in case not, it helps to know you're not on your own )
                  @AudiUKCare Hi, I'm having continuing issues with my A6 engine (limp mode due to EGR, DPF fan constantly on) since emissions fix applied. I did not give permission for update to be applied. Ruining the car and my view on VW/Audi as a brand. Unlikely to buy again.
                  The VW/Audi et al software fix has ruined countless vehicles and the doesn’t even do what it says on the tin! Limp mode from 70mph to 30mph on a motorway - does someone have to die before @AudiUK @UKVolkswagen are held accountable? #fixfail #vwfixfail
                  and lots following Watchdog's report - https://twitter.com/BBCWatchdog/stat...00004405284864
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thanks Amethyst. I just feel so drained. It's cost me thousands already... I'm self employed and any attempt to claim loss of earnings just look like I'm trying to take advantage of an unfortunate situation.

They're deleting what is essentially proof that my car had an inherent fault and I'm left tied into a contract with a LEMON!

Comment

Have you asked the dealer/garage for a full record of all visits and all work done to the vehicle whether under warranty or not ?
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

I'm not sure your Inchcape mole is correct, they (car dealers) often register cars to boost their sales figures to meet their targets, not saying this is the case, the mileage on the car could just be getting it from one branch to another. You could send a request to DVLA to find out all previous owners, it should only be Inchcape & yourself, if there is another you will get the details & you could approach them directly.
                        Sorry i'm just thinking out loud, it might be irrelevant, I am not employed in anyway in the legal profession, please ensure you research any advice I give before using it I have been known to be wrong on multiple occasions.

Comment

Noted. It could just be the dealership.

Bit whats with the receipt for repairs fir which the work is being deleted?

surely as a consumer I can't be expected to pay for a car fir 2 more years when it's an ornament.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X