• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ppi claim dealer/finanice/underwriters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ppi claim dealer/finanice/underwriters

hi all my name is darren a new to forum my story as follows

in 2004 i took finance out on a kawasaki motocross bike this was bought through doug hackings in bolton ( now not trading) . in total i paid £5182

in april 2005 i came out off work an could nt afford the bike so i decided to sell the bike an settle the finance.

over the past year i’ve been getting calls about ppi (never took them on as i new i’d never took ppi out. how wrong was i )

i rang the finance provider (the funding corporation ) who told me i had paid £850.77.
    they said i paid £26.27 a month towards this
    i had the finance 14 months before early settlement
    14x26.27 =£368.78 but i paid £850.77

they said i should follow this up with the broker how is now closed

i’ve requested sars from funding corporation
    ive also spoke to axa (underwriters) an they have sent me the terms an condition off the policy

i never new this was attached to the finance if so when i came out off work i would off claimed on the ppi policy so i wouldn’t have had to sell the bike i do fell ive have been misssold this policy an because this was miss sold i do believe it was the result of having had to sell the bike to settle the account. i ended with nothing to show for £5182 because off the ppi

ive spoken to a few advisor an they say go for the under writers can any body please give me advice on how to go about a letter to send them , is there certain regulations in that time which had to be followed. is there thing s on my paperwork i should look for (errors etc)

i appreciate any response thank you

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for the spelling mistakes. writing this on my phone ��
    Tags: None

Re: ppi claim dealer/finanice/underwriters

Originally posted by dazzer82 View Post
    hi all my name is darren a new to forum my story as follows

in 2004 i took finance out on a kawasaki motocross bike this was bought through doug hackings in bolton ( now not trading) . in total i paid £5182

in april 2005 i came out off work an could nt afford the bike so i decided to sell the bike an settle the finance.

over the past year i’ve been getting calls about ppi (never took them on as i new i’d never took ppi out. how wrong was i )

i rang the finance provider (the funding corporation ) who told me i had paid £850.77.
    they said i paid £26.27 a month towards this
    i had the finance 14 months before early settlement
    14x26.27 =£368.78 but i paid £850.77

they said i should follow this up with the broker how is now closed

i’ve requested sars from funding corporation
    ive also spoke to axa (underwriters) an they have sent me the terms an condition off the policy

i never new this was attached to the finance if so when i came out off work i would off claimed on the ppi policy so i wouldn’t have had to sell the bike i do fell ive have been misssold this policy an because this was miss sold i do believe it was the result of having had to sell the bike to settle the account. i ended with nothing to show for £5182 because off the ppi

ive spoken to a few advisor an they say go for the under writers can any body please give me advice on how to go about a letter to send them , is there certain regulations in that time which had to be followed. is there thing s on my paperwork i should look for (errors etc)

i appreciate any response thank you

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for the spelling mistakes. writing this on my phone ��
    bump

Comment

little update , spoke to the funding corporation (night mare to say the least)
      they still can’t answer the question on the policy costing or give me a breakdown on my ppi payments. there in the process of sending me my docs .
      also spoke to axa ppi claims department who have now opened a complaint an are going to look into the matter. very nice lady an very helpful they want some further information off me which i know what off when the letter comes. i have got a hold of di’s template letter to which i will re edit to suit my claim an send that back also an see what the out come is , fingers crossed

a copy of my credit agreement came today an at the bottom it says
      -signature for and on the behalf of
      THE FUNDING CORPORATION
      signed/dated
      date of signature by the funding corporation and of this agreement

does this his not mean that they have sold me the policy ?

Comment

does anybody ever reply ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X