• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shoosmiths/arrowglobal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoosmiths/arrowglobal

Hi I attended court today (Scottish court) for a time to pay hearing as my original application for time to pay was rejected. Anyway I went in front of the judge and he asked a bit about the original debt. I explained the original agreement was with an aqua credit card. He then asked the person that was acting on behalf if shoosmiths why they didntvhave the original documents with them. They were told to come back in 4 weeks with all the documents asked for. So I have to attend again on the 6th December. I was just wondering what to expect at the next hearing and do you think arrow global will provide the original documents
    Tags: None

Re: Shoosmiths/arrowglobal

Can anyone help please?

Comment

The court date for next hearing is Wednesday. I got a phone call from shoosmiths today to say they have not heard a thing from arrow regarding the original documents. They are going to ask the sheriff if they can get the case paused. Any advice please. I would really appreciate it

Comment

Hi Brian, Sorry we've missed your previous posts.

Good on your Judge for asking Arrow to produce the original documents - you should still go along to the hearing just in case they 'change their minds' on asking for the case to be sisted ( paused ) - when the Judge handed down his order to produce the documents within 4 weeks did he give an idea of a sanction for if they failed ? If so you can push for that.

It sounds like you have already admitted the debt though ? was it just queries on the amounts you had and why the Judge decided he wanted the documents ? or did he just not like the look of Arrow's reps lol?

Have you sent a CCA request to the claimant's at all, if not I would do that?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me. I admitted the debt ages ago and offered to pay £5 a week which was rejected by shoosmiths. I then had a major change in circumstances and I have done a budget sheet with business debtline showing I can only afford to pay my creditors £2 a month. I have 11 different creditors. I explained this to the judge 4 weeks ago and left him a copy of budget sheet. Not sure why he asked for the original paperwork

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry no I've not sent cca yet

Comment

Hi, I would need to find out a lot more about the precise circumstances but you may well be able to retrieve the situation particularly if the Sheriff has raised the issue of documentation with the other side. Which court is the case in and how much is being sued for?

Comment

Hi it's at Selkirk sheriff court. The sum is £1335

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X