• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Need help of criminal defence lawyers

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help of criminal defence lawyers

Hey

Last day, my brother was caught by the cop while he was returning after a late night party. His friends were there in the car with him. They were arrested as his friends possessed drugs. The car belongs to my brother. They were previously involved in some drug trafficking cases and my brother didn't know it. He is innocent.

What should be done in this situation? I want to prove my brother's innocence. Is the case going to affect him badly? What should be done to make him free from the guilt?

My friends suggested to take some legal assistance and they feel only lawyers can help in this moment. I am going to meet some criminal defence lawyers in Mississauga. What is your opinion? Expecting your replies. Thank you.
    Last edited by Kati; 8th November 2017, 11:50:AM. Reason: removed link
    Tags: None

Re: Need help of criminal defence lawyers

Originally posted by gregjose View Post
    Hey

Last day, my brother was caught by the cop while he was returning after a late night party. His friends were there in the car with him. They were arrested as his friends possessed drugs. The car belongs to my brother. They were previously involved in some drug trafficking cases and my brother didn't know it. He is innocent.

What should be done in this situation? I want to prove my brother's innocence. Is the case going to affect him badly? What should be done to make him free from the guilt?

My friends suggested to take some legal assistance and they feel only lawyers can help in this moment. I am going to meet some criminal defence lawyers in Mississauga. What is your opinion? Expecting your replies. Thank you.
    Hi welcome, LB deals primarily with UK laws.

nem
    Last edited by Kati; 8th November 2017, 11:51:AM. Reason: removed link in quote

Comment

Is the case so serious? What can be the penalties? Any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by gregjose View Post
        Is the case so serious? What can be the penalties? Any idea?
        See post #2. I for one am not familiar with Canadian Criminal Law.

nem

Comment

Ok. Thank you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X