• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking fine slapped at Fistral beach parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking fine slapped at Fistral beach parking

Thanks [MENTION=39331]ostell[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION] - Thank you for these videos.
    Is your intent to share them with me, that I can use them as evidence of how long it takes to enter, exit & search the parking space in the car lot, with POPLA, if my legal fight continues any further?

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile - I will be lodging an online appeal today with smart parking a share a note of confirmation on this thread.

Appreciate all the time you people devoted to help & guide me on this matter !!

Comment

By all means use them. (Videos)

They are on youtube.

I know of one recent case where these were presented as part of the defence evidence & the Defendant won his case.
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thank you so much both of you for all your help here. I have logged in an online appeal today. I will post you back moment I hear back.
        Any idea it would take how many days before I hear back on my appeal? Also will it be through an email or a regular post

Comment

Usually Smart are quite smart and give up when they realise they may be spending a lot of unproductive time on a case.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
            Usually Smart are quite smart and give up when they realise they may be spending a lot of unproductive time on a case.
            Perhaps Smart are actually smarter than you think. The outcome will be interesting!

Comment

Oh, is it .. that's indeed interesting info for me ... Let's see .. fingers crossed ...
              You guys are really experienced folks here .. hats off to ye all .. putting all your experience to serve selflessly !!

Comment

Hello [MENTION=102263]Spirit200[/MENTION]
                As very aptly mentioned by you Smart parking never came back.
                I filed the appeal on 10/11, 5 days now but not heard anything from them.

Is there anyway I can check that the PCN is closed and get back my peace of mind.

Thanking you !!

Comment

They should reply or acknowledge your 'soft' appeal' within 14 days.
                  If acknowlegement only, it extends the reply window to 35 days of receiving the appeal.
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

ohk .. I have to wait for 2 more weeks max. Thanks Charitynjw.
                    They will be responding through email or postal mail ?

My another worry is that they will delay the response & then reply only with the increased fine ...

Comment

Sit on hands for 35 days !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by abhi6512 View Post
                        ohk .. I have to wait for 2 more weeks max. Thanks Charitynjw.
                        They will be responding through email or postal mail ?

My another worry is that they will delay the response & then reply only with the increased fine ...

Remember the saying "No News can be Good News", let's hope it is!

Comment

Hello All Dear Samaritans,

Just a good news to share - with a BIG & heart warming thanks to all you people's support.

Smart parking was kind enough to communicate me with a letter that they have taken note of my inputs and cancelled the fine ..
                          Just unbelievable & overwhelming - Hadn't U people being there to advice me frame a technical (legal) reply, these folks wouldn't have paid heed to my genuine comments of just being in the parking for few mins and getting out the parking without actually using it.

To share - I received the communication on 5th of Dec & I believe I filed my appeal online on 10/11 - roughly 28 days I got the response !!

Once again Thanks to all your support !!
                          Last edited by abhi6512; 8th December 2017, 16:27:PM. Reason: text update

Comment

Marvellous news, well done to you, and to [MENTION=39331]ostell[/MENTION] & [MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION] xxxxxxxxxxx
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X