• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capquest Nco Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capquest Nco Europe

Hi can anybody help please.been paying capquest for years now have small balance and wrote to them offering full final. They said I had to phone and then wouldn't help so I said I'd carry on as is. Now had 3 letters one stating they are no longer managing account although I still owe them Nco managing account. Any ideas why please?
    Tags: None

Re: Capquest Nco Europe

Debts get moved around all the time between debt collectors so I wouldn't worry.

I have one debt that is still owned by the OC and has moved around several times- NCO have had it twice

I have another debt that used to be on a merrygoround in the office- they had about 3 or 4 debt collection names so it went from one to another to another and back around it went

As I said I wouldn't worry too much

Just out of interest

What is the debt? I mean loan or card or something else, when was it opened ? Roughly how much is owing

There may be things you can try which might 'persuade' them to accept an offer. In my opinion they are less likely to get acceptance of an offer when you are paying them like clockwork although I am not suggesting you just stop. That could be a short trip to a disaster

Comment

Thanks for reply. I have had over 20k debt paying back over around 5 years see wood for trees now owing under 1k total phew all managed by myself setting up payment plans etc. This is smallest now under £200 tbh just concerned that my full final request has rocked boat & don't want to get into income expenditure thing again as just getting on my feet and don't want those sharks getting all my biz etc.

Comment

Don't provide income and expenditure details to them. If they won't offer a settlement then continue with payments if you're happy to do so. Failing that you could speak to NCO about a settlement seeing as they are handling your account.
        You could take a gambit on stopping payments and see if you negotiate a settlement, they might be more willing to negotiate if you stop payments and Stewart asking questions of them??

Comment

Originally posted by Foxie View Post
          Thanks for reply. I have had over 20k debt paying back over around 5 years see wood for trees now owing under 1k total phew all managed by myself setting up payment plans etc. This is smallest now under £200 tbh just concerned that my full final request has rocked boat & don't want to get into income expenditure thing again as just getting on my feet and don't want those sharks getting all my biz etc.
          I think you have done brilliantly paying that money off all by yourself and I imagine it is just a few months before they are all gone. Well done

Originally posted by Onestepatatime View Post
          You could take a gambit on stopping payments and see if you negotiate a settlement, they might be more willing to negotiate if you stop payments and Stewart asking questions of them??
          At this stage in the game I would not just gamble by stopping payments - you could undo all the hard work

However- one tactic is to send a CCA request to all your creditors ( assuming they are all regulated loans ) and if they can not produce copies of the agreement you could try using that as leverage to get a smaller final settlement but quite frankly if you just want to get them all paid off then go for it

Comment

Thanks for your replies

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X