• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ with BW Legal 18/10/2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ with BW Legal 18/10/2017

Hi, New6466,

I have basically exactly the same claim going on against me as you with Payday/Bw legal. I posted on the going received a court claim board. I am at exactly the same point at you, having just received the above email and the agreement from BW legal through the post but no default or assignment. I was going to tick no to the second question on the mediation as they haven't supplied the default and assignment.

They sound very sure of themselves that they will win, I take you have had the 'withdraw your defence' letters too.

Jo x

Comment

Hi jo,

yes ive had that too, have you sent the mediators email off?
      If you tick NO, then it won’t go to mediation as all 3 boxes have to be yes.
      if they were that sure of themselves they wouldn’t give you a option to mediate.
      I don’t know what to do now ��

Comment

I haven't replied to the email yet. but I am going to have to reply no. Don't know what to do either. Quite anxious about it going to court and me losing, especially if they add extra costs.

Comment

This has now been transferred to my local court, could anyone tells me what happens next.

I have received the agreement after I put my defence in. I have not received the default or notice of assignment. Is this enough to argue my case.

If I lose, my credit file is ruined for 6 years right? Not sure if it is worth the risk.

Comment

Response can someone please advise

thank you
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by New6466 View Post
              Response can someone please advise

thank you

You've left the Claim Ref number on the first document which you need to remove to protect your identity.

Di

Comment

Add on
                Attached Files

Comment

I can’t edit the pic on my iPhone

Comment

Hi Amethyst and &Warwick can you please give some friendly advice as I am going to court on 19th of this month

Comment

Warwick

Comment

Follow
                        Attached Files

Comment

Has the hearing fee been paid by the claimant and have you received their witness statement and documents ? ( and have you sent your witness statement and documents?)

the order says 14 days prior to the hearing so that has passed. If you haven't had anything it may be worth a call to the court to check if things are still on ( and if it is and you haven't done a WS yet you can get that cracked ASAP )
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Amethyst Hi I’ve phoned bw legal and am just going to pay as I have received all the witnesses statement and everything I’ve asked for they have a copy of I’ve attached a email as I wanted to know that once I’ve paid they will not carry on with ccj
                            Attached Files

Comment

Why are you paying them more than they have claimed ?

Wasnt the original claim 485.04?

Comment

Because they have paid the court fees which is £55

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X