• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Is this discrimination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this discrimination

HI a year ago me and 2000 others were TUPE'D to a cleaning company, In the begining over time was plenty, where i am there are 3 originals and 3 staff employed by the new company, about 3 or 4 months into the new contract word was filtering through from other stores that the tupe'd staff were being asked to cut their hours many refused as i did, about 3 weeks after that all overtime stopped,

When we were tupe'd our hourly rate was £1.25 more than the new staff, 4 weeks ago we were all given flat hours and no-one had over time, but i have since found out that the new staff were and still are doing overtime but none is being offered to the tuped staff, when asking why, I was told its budget cuts and only a couple of hours are available.

Now I know this isn't true because the chap i work with (a new employee) has had a lot of overtime offered him and now he's on holiday his 4 nights and 2 days(27 hours) have suddenly gone my shifts have been changed to accommodate part of one of his days and 2 of the nights he does with someone else i am now doing on my own with no extra hours offered, and my regular shifts have gone to someone else, these hours still need to be covered but not being offered fairly i feel
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X