• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help ...Civil Enforcement Ltd . County Court Business Centre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help ...Civil Enforcement Ltd . County Court Business Centre

Originally posted by Pipsy View Post
    Ok thanks I'll wait for charitynjw response befire I email thanks again Pipsy : )
    Change of email subject line:

For the personal attention of Amanda Beck - This is NOT my defence - this is a formal complaint about abuse of process by Civil Enforcement Ltd

Comment

Ok thank you regards Pipsy

Comment

I'd also add 'Civil Enforcement Ltd v [Defendant] Claim no XXXXXXXX in subject box.
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi ive just recieved a letter from the court please see attached

Comment

Hi Pipsy, If you're having problems uploading feel free to email it to me admin@legalbeagles.info.
            Sharon
            xx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

HI just recieved this letter from the court saying the would be liable to pay my costs if ive inurred anthing is this where i do my witness statement .... many thanks in advance Pipsy
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Pipsy; 8th February 2018, 12:27:PM.

Comment

Okay, that's a notice of hearing letter, shall we move posts on to your thread. Is there a second page to that letter which gives details about when the Witness Statements need to be exchanged ?
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Yes so shall I follow what they say ...the court date is april 16th ...regards pipsy

Comment

Yes indeed, I'd check with the court after the hearing fee deadline date too, see if they have paid it... should be a few days before your WS are due in?
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

I would suggest you can use the time between now and the 19th March to pull together the framework of your witness statement. The likelihood is, based on what's happened elsewhere, that they won't pay the trial fee and it will be thrown out, but if not you will have the start of your witness statement in place to build upon.

Obviously you can do your full WS now if you want to...but based on form, I would give it just enough energy to put yourself aheads of the curve!

Comment

Thank you Amethyst and oliverjameshave started it already so ill carry on .... let you know how thing go on ...regards Pipsy

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X