• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Civil Enforcement LTD Court Claim - Parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Enforcement LTD Court Claim - Parking

Hi - I was wondering if you could possibly help me? I have recently recieved a court claim from Civil Enforcement LTD for what i can only assume as an unpaid parking ticket (although the the claim form has no particulars).

Although the reference date under the particulars of claim is stated as 2015, i have ignored any previous communication (naively, and partly due to not living at the address - parents address). There is no particulars stated on the claim form other than a claimant reference.

How do i proceed? I have made an acknowledgment of service today with the intention of making a defence also. Only issue is, due to the age of the ticket, and no longer actually living at that address i have no information from CEL. They do go on to say they will send me me detailed particulars in 14 days.

Can you suggest what my next steps are? My father and I were both insured on the car at the time so i couldn't even say 100% if i was driving, does this make any difference etc? Reading through the thread i seem to think it depends etc

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
    Craig

Last edited by craigb; 12th October 2017, 23:28:PM. Reason: -
    Tags: None

Re: Civil Enforcement LTD Court Claim - Parking

Hi Craig

See your other thread under 'Motoring'.
    Best stick to one thread.....things can get a bit disjointed with 2 threads on the go!
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X