• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - Motormile / CashEuroNet LLC t/a Quick Quid - 29-9-2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Claim - Motormile / CashEuroNet LLC t/a Quick Quid - 29-9-2017

Received a claim? Yes
    Issue Date: 29-9-2017
    Amount approx:
    Claimant: Motormile
    Solicitor: Moriartylaw
    Original Credit: CashEuroNet LLC t/a Quick Quid

Particulars of Claim:
    The defendant owes the claimant £151.96 under a regulated loan agreement with casheuronet llc t/a quick quid dated 4/10/2012 and which was assigned to the claimant on 30/11/2016 and notice of which was given to the defendant on 30/11/2016 (debt). Despite formal demand for payment of the debt the defendant has failed to pay and the claimaint claims £151.96 and further claims interest thereon pursuant to section 69 of the county court act 1984 limited to one year to the date hereof at the rate of 8.00% per annum amounting to £12.15

Stat Barred? No

Have sent: Acknowledged the Claim

Other Info:
    Hi guys I know its not a massive amount but I never had a loan with these it was with pounds to pocket.
    I am not sure what to do I really don't want a CCJ. If I ask them to try and prove the debtcould that scare them of?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by m4nclad; 9th October 2017, 22:50:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Court Claim - Motormile / CashEuroNet LLC t/a Quick Quid - 29-9-2017

Originally posted by m4nclad View Post
    Received a claim? Yes
    Issue Date: 29-9-2017
    Amount approx:
    Claimant: Motormile
    Solicitor: Moriartylaw
    Original Credit: CashEuroNet LLC t/a Quick Quid

Particulars of Claim:
    The defendant owes the claimant £151.96 under a regulated loan agreement with casheuronet llc t/a quick quid dated 4/10/2012 and which was assigned to the claimant on 30/11/2016 and notice of which was given to the defendant on 30/11/2016 (debt). Despite formal demand for payment of the debt the defendant has failed to pay and the claimaint claims £151.96 and further claims interest thereon pursuant to section 69 of the county court act 1984 limited to one year to the date hereof at the rate of 8.00% per annum amounting to £12.15

Stat Barred? No

Have sent: Acknowledged the Claim

Other Info:
    Hi guys I know its not a massive amount but I never had a loan with these it was with pounds to pocket.
    I am not sure what to do I really don't want a CCJ. If I ask them to try and prove the debtcould that scare them of?

Thanks in advance
    Hi and Welcome

Follow this guide to work your way through the process to form your defence, send off the CCA request and crack on with a CPR 31.14 request to the solicitors asking for the original Agreement and the Notice/Deed of Assignment.

Something else you can do is a Subject Access to information request to the original creditor under the Data Protection Act 1998 and you can ask for everything they hold on you including letters, statements and notices. They have 40 days to comply, so it's unlikely you'll get it back before the deadline to send in your defence. However, it may turn up something useful for the next phase of proceedings.

All you do is write them a letter and send a cheque/postal order with “DPA 1998 Stat Fee Payment ONLY” written somewhere on it. If you can do it today that's probably best and here is a guide which includes a template letter.
    COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

Pounds To Pocket is another brand name of Quick Quid.

You can ask for the CCA agreement as [MENTION=104499]jaguarsuk[/MENTION] says. They probably will be able to find it, but it's worth a try.

Can you afford to pay the debt if they do produce it?

Did you have other loans fro PTP before this one? If you did, put in a complaint to Pounds To Pocket that the loans were unaffordable and ask for a refund of the interest you paid. See https://debtcamel.co.uk/payday-loan-refunds/. Skip the step One and go straight to step 2 to save time.

Also complain to any other payday lender you used - this could get you some money to pay the CCJ off in the first month which means it will disappear from your credit record!

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys but i think I could be in trouble!!

I gave my misses the CCA & CPR 31.14 letters to post on the 12/10 and I have just found them in the glove box of the car, she forgot to post them!! What shall I do? Amend the dates on them and post them (tracked) tomorrow? My issue date was 29/9 which would give me till 31/10 I think?? I was hoping to get my defence posted by this Thursday 26/10.

Am I best just conceding and paying the debt to avoid the CCJ, Please Advise!!

Also @DebtCamel I did send P2P an affordability complaint back in January, they replied with a statement of my account which I didn't ask for. I didn't follow it up because I had to much going on at the time and I just didn't get round too it. I sent a few out to other payday lenders I had but it was only Unclebuck who refunded me, can I still forward the rest to the FOS?

Thanks
        Last edited by m4nclad; 23rd October 2017, 20:03:PM.

Comment

Can someone please advise what I should do?

I appreciate any help given, I know you guys are extremely busy.

Thanks
          Last edited by m4nclad; 24th October 2017, 17:50:PM.

Comment

Anyone????

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X