• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Neighbours mains water supply and sewer leaking under my foundations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Neighbours mains water supply and sewer leaking under my foundations

I think you misunderstand - this jacuzzi has only just been installed in the last month, so counts for nothing in past water equations

It still does not take away from the fact that in the past (where all this stems from) the previously stated water problems. They are ongoing. The jacuzzi up to this point bears no relevance.

I conquer, (if) there is a leak it is most definately coming from my neighbour, and always has and will if I don't get to the cause of the problem. This is the only water pipe other than my own on my property.

Comment

It would be interesting to know what investigation SWW have done.
      You said something about CCTV evidence, what did that say?
      Sorry the presentation took a little longer than I expected.

Jacuzzi deleted for the equation if I was looking at this usage as a “do o have a leak query, my answer based on how many people etc would be no. They use a lot but not out of the normal range.

Sorey in yhe phone which im not great at, will be back on once Dinner and bath time is done! Pleasures of being a mam eh?!
      PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

Ok, I have re done this post in a much more concise slimmed down version, plus an update, it has a different title, so I hope I'm right in thinking that posting as a new post is the correct way to go?

hmmmm.....not heard anything so will try and add a link to it

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-can-t-stop-it
        Last edited by mylor13; 17th October 2017, 15:50:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X