• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blemain Finance

hi

BF don't do statements!

I have 1 agreement and final statement

1 final statement (no agreement but this was newer than 1 above)

1 final statement (no agreement again newer than the 2 above)

Present agreement t&c's and a couple of what they call statements.

I have correspondence relating to the present loan but nothing else.

Comment

What information are you alleging the have omitted from your DPA?

As for statements, are they unwilling to send you a statement of account detailing all payments to and from the account including any charges?
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

hi

I asked for the redemption statements as the "statements" they have sent do not show any charges or how redemption was calculated.

They also said that after they sent the 1st agreement that the other 2 would follow ....but never have.

Any statements on the present account just show payments made. In a recent tiff with them they claimed that there were £1200 in charges which they classed as arrears but they have only been mentioned in a letter and since then have not been mentioned again.

They never enclosed any copies of letters sent to me or any record of telephone calls.

When the 2 middle loans were paid off they gave a figure to the solicitor dealing with the re-mortgage saying it had been calculated in accordance with 1983 regs (cant quite remember off hand) and that was it. No final statement was ever sent to me.

This is not a nice company to deal with.

Comment

its not easy but try to stay calm. I think you are well on the way given what you have got so far. wishing you the bezst and hope your health is good . If we were related, I would say don't worry, but the situation is dependent on all of the banks and gordon. apparantly, it depends now on goldswagon and porshe. well there you go.

Listen to tools and you will get there. they will give in, i believe thswt.

Comment

Hi

Having beaten 4 banks so far and Argos I find this to be the worst by far. If it hadn't been for LTSB and their bully boy tactics I would not have taken this final loan.

I know BF are known for their mistakes but beating them is something else altogether!
            I have worked hard to get back on track and this is the final one to get rid of. It is so frustrating.

Comment

Hello new here, I need some advice about a car loan that my ex-wife had with Blemain . She has paid all 60 payments and
              now a year later they want over 800 pounds for so called early redemption... Where do we start lol
              8:09 [mrrad]:

Comment

Hi Mrrad. Best thing to do is start your own thread, put in as much info/detail as you can then we'll see about sorting you out....
                Is no longer here

Comment

Thanks done Blemain Car Loan - Legal Beagles

Comment

Do Not Have Any Dealings With Blemain Finance All They Are Interested In Is Taking Your Home Or Stealing Your Money
                    Last edited by lee1211; 30th January 2009, 02:58:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Just to say I have posted re my recent experience with Blemain on Lee's own thread; but do all look at their revised website, and please note that they are now taking direct debits on the last working day of the month. I am starting a thread about this.

Comment

Hi

I would NOT allow BF to have a dd on my account. I pay by standing order and am therefore in control. I have had them take money, not add it to the account and then deny taking it altogether which then took me 6 months to get back!

Comment

Hi all
                          I have had a letter from BF today.

The letter is as follows

Notice of default Sum

It says it has to give notice under the CCA 1974 of certain fees and charges added to the account.
                          It lists two charges 1 phone call and 1 letter and the amount of each,

At the bottom is
                          Interest

we are not entitled to charge interest on default sums for the first 28 days after we have given you this default notice. However if the sums are not paid in full by that date interest will be charged at the rate of 14.90% per annum. Since the interest rate is variable, the rate we will apply to the default sum once the 28 days has passed may be differrent.

I have never received one of these before although I recently got a statement of charges amounting to over £1200 so god knows how much interest has been added to them!

Comment

Hi

I have been thinking about this and am a bit confused.

Surely the letter they have sent is a notice of charges like the banks send when they are going to take charges because you have had an item refused.
                            I thought a notice of default sum was more about being behind with your payments and them telling you they want it paid by such and such a date.

Could someone explain it for me please.

Comment

Strange

I have just got an e-mail saying there has been a reply to the thread but the reply is not here. That's the second time that has happened.

Comment

Hi Grimbell

It wasn't me trying to reply, as I don't understand the default thing either....
                                MG

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X