• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blemain Finance

Happy Christmas, I’m new to the Forum, Just wanted to share my experience with Blemain and hope someone can suggest some options, I will briefly explain my situation.
    I took out a loan in 2010 for £29500, With the fees the opening balance was £33815.00. After paying 22 monthly payments totalling £8300.00, I enquired to them enquiring why I have not received any loan statements and was advised its not something they normally send out but has to be requested.
    I then requested my redemption figure and to my surprise my loan has somehow gone up even though I am on a repayment loan.
    Anyway the figures quoted by them

Balance outstanding £34,241.80
    Redemption Admin fee £195.00
    Early repayment £2705.20 8%
    Total £37142.00
    Now the early redemption figure I knew is quite high and at the time I needed the cash so did not query this.
    But what gets me is I don’t understand why my loan has not reduced, They have sent me a statement of my payments and something called Acturial Interest which changes every month.
    Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

request an sar

Comment

whats the latest on this,threads start but we never seem to see the end result

Comment

No more threads about this incompetant shower?

Comment

This seems to be main one -> http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...back-read-here
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have made a complaint to FCA about these nasty people and i am going to try and get back all the charges from them if i don't get a result i will take them to court

Comment

i sincerely wish you good luck, because, they do it because they get away with it. they get away with it because the regulation is so slack

Comment

I had to sell my House because of the stress these people caused me I have paid them of but the settlement figure was outrages i have reported them to the FCA and i hope i will get some of my money back

thank you for reply

regards cenap

Comment

Hi I have reported them fos and they have written to Blemain and i have received a letter from them saying they are looking into my complaint .

i will keep you updated if i get my money back

Comment

Blemain will send a nice letter to the fos saying that they have looked into your complaint and found that they have done nothing wrong,( in other words they lie) ask for a full breakdown of charges and fees and ask how much interest they have charged on those. because they not only charge say £30 for a phone call but they then charge interest on top. As far as i am aware this is not allowed.
                      P.S. Do your own investigating do not rely on either blemain to own up, or the fos to do it for you. It will take time but start digging.

Comment

What do you suggest i do any advise welcome

thanks

Comment

Ffirst thing if you havent already done it, Send them a SAR. by registered post with £10 cheque or p.o. make sure you ask for a full and clear account breakdown of charges and interest
                          P.S. Anyone who has had any involvement with this company should do this, if you don't you will not possibly have a clue what they have been charging you.
                          Last edited by suffering; 14th June 2014, 06:29:AM. Reason: added ps

Comment

I have asked for this and they did not send it i done a recorded delivery and the envelope was open it was send back to me should i resend it again

thanks

Comment

1. Are you sending it to the correct address.( This is; Lake View, Lakeside, Cheadle, SK8 3GW). 2. if you sent it recorded did you check with P.O. that it was signed for. 3. did you enclose £10. if not resend making sure you do these 3 things.

Comment

Hi I have had a letter back from BF saying they have done nothing wrong and are going to pay us £300 back which is rubbish as the the settlement figure was outrages we paid back more then what we borrowed we hade the loan for two years i have sent of for a SAR Once I receive the SAR What will i do next
                                Any advise please

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X