• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Black Horse PPI Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Horse PPI Issue

Hello All

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this so apologies if its in the wrong section.

I wonder if you could help me with a PPI claim with Black Horse, I sent in a claim using the resolver website about PPI, I remember taking out three loans with Chartered Trust and paid them all off in full, but only had the details on one lets say account 33722 First two letters I received of them said they didn't have any record of any loans taken out,However I persisted with the claim and sent them scanned copies of my statements of one of my loans namely 33722as it was the only details I had,after much email ping pong, I received two letters the same day, one saying unfortunately they have no record of account 33724 and the other was an upheld decision for the account 33722 and 33723 that they have paid me and was received with thanks.

Now here is where I find it strange, in the letter regarding account number 33724 they claim they were unable to find a loan account details for this account number that they had located, and want more evidence, I don't have any evidence to support this account, but they have given me the account number so am I right in thinking they do have the details of the account,where do I stand in this situation, they said they have closed the claim, I suppose I could escalate it to the Ombudsman, but would like to resolve this without the need to, is there any way I could use some sort of argument to pursue this particular account,if they have your account details are they bound by law to proceed with the case ? I can understand if they didn't have any details of the account but they have admitted it in letter form.

Many Thanks

Chris
    Tags: None

Re: Black Horse PPI Issue

Any Idea's Peep's, I would like to get this sorted,just hate how quick these companies are when they want money from you but when the shoe is on the other foot, they delay and play ping pong with you, just need a suggestion on what to do next if possible.

Many Thanks
    Chris

Comment

Were your loans taken to consolidate previous loans or were they all standalone separate loans?

Was the one you are calling 33724 the first or last loan you took out as far as you know ?

How did you make payments to that loan originally ? ( DD ? ) Can you get a copy of transactions from your bank from that period to show payments being made to BlackHorse/CT ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Amethyst
        They were all standalone separate loans,I believe 33724 was the first loan, I don't have any paperwork at all for that particular loan, I made the payments with a cash book that chartered trust gave me,but because the loan was paid in full a long time ago and as a result I only kept the paperwork confirming my payments for a year or two,I have also changed banks since I took out the loan, I just find it strange that they found my account number of the loan, but claim not to have any details of the loan.

Regards
        Chris

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X