• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Draft order for CCJ HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Draft order for CCJ HELP!

Hi, has anyone any guidance I need to get this application sent off ASAP!

thanks
    Chris

Comment

Re: Draft order for CCJ HELP!

Originally posted by cbatten565 View Post
      Hi, has anyone any guidance I need to get this application sent off ASAP!
      Looking back at your thread so far you may need to make two Applications to set aside two CCJs for two different claims for two different debts unless I've misunderstood (I'm always happy to be corrected).

You also imply that both Default Judgments (CCJs) were dated 17th August but at the same time (same post) you also say that one CCJ was in November 2016 and one was in August 2017

Originally posted by cbatten565 View Post
      Basically, I want the courts to set 2 CCJ's aside for the same reason that both claims made against me were sent to an address I lived at over a year ago now (June 2016- when I moved out and moved into a new property)

Both judgement's were obtained by default, one in November 2016 from Lowell and the second from Cabot in August this year!

I am using the template I have found on here, as follows;

1. The judgement dated 17th August 2017 be set aside.
      2. The defendant shall file and serve its defence by 4pm on....
      3. The claimant do pay the Defendants costs of this application to the sum of….
      4. The claimant has permission to file and serve a reply if so required

Maybe it's a good idea to start a thread for each separate debt claim since it's unlikely that they'll both travel the same legal path?

Who were the original creditors, who are the Claimants and who are the instructed solicitors (if any) for each claim?

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X