• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Moriarty Law & Motormile Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moriarty Law & Motormile Finance

Hi

Ask for accurate copies all the agreements applicable to this claim together with all relevant terms & conditions.
    A copy of all Notices of Assignment.
    A copy of all Deeds of Assignment.

They don't mention a CCA s87 Default Notice in their PoC?
    I wonder why not?
    I wouldn't mention the fact to them, but I would be checking it out via the SAR response from LS.
    Have you sent one yet?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Yes, escalate the complaint to the ombudsman.
      COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
        Hi

Ask for accurate copies all the agreements applicable to this claim together with all relevant terms & conditions.
        A copy of all Notices of Assignment.
        A copy of all Deeds of Assignment.

They don't mention a CCA s87 Default Notice in their PoC?
        I wonder why not?
        I wouldn't mention the fact to them, but I would be checking it out via the SAR response from LS.
        Have you sent one yet?
        Hello

Sorry for late rteply again i have started a 2nd job and have no time to sort anything.

My printer has broken down whilst trying to print it so i am going to write it out then scan a copy on to my computer

Is it to late for my wife to get this posted? She will do it first thing in morning by recorded post if its not.

Lending stream had sent another response saying the first letter we received was not their final response and will be back to us within 56 days

They say that the defaulted was registered in May 2013 but the loan was taken out in May 2013 so that is totally wrong?? Also none of credit reference agencies are showing this default either?? Can LS do this and sell them debt without default in place first??

Thanks for your continued help

Comment

Hi

Just to check

have you acknowledged the claim? If not get that done asap

Have you sent a SAR to Mr Lender ?

Have you sent a CCA request- if not again get that done ASAP

You can still send the CPR request - no problem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X