• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - lowell portfolio / ee limited - 22-9-2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - lowell portfolio / ee limited - 22-9-2017

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    Was your agreement a regulated agreement via the Consumer Credit Act 1974?
    sorry i dont know ? and have no paper work from the mobile contract. how would i find this out

Comment

Looking at comment 15 by charity, would i be ok just leaving the above 2 paragraphs out of my response ?
      i think charity is saying they are saying in there last letter to me i sent them a ss77-79 and its no good for mobile phones.... but i didnt i sent them your cpr request from your link! if that makes sense

Comment

Yep, it makes sense.

Replace those 2 paragraphs with

"In a letter dated [xxx], the Claimant claims that the agreement is not regulated via the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
        Due to the Claimant's failure to disclose requested documentation I am unable to verify this statement or to ascertain my legal position in this matter".
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Excellent thank you very much xxx

Comment

Update and advice please!

so sent defense of and received confirmatiion from court.

2/11/17

recived letter from lowell solicitors which had there "copy of Directions questionnaire which has now been lodged with the court"
            it has been filled in stating yes to agreeing to mediation,,, and yes to agree that the small claims track is appropriate etc...

6/11/17
            Received letter from lowell solicitors
            which includes copy of notice of assignment and also says they have requested statment of account from original creditor.
            also states "The agreement is not regulated by the consumer credit act 1974 and due to this there was no requirement for the original creditor to serve a default notice upon breach of contract"

8/11/17

i received a letter from court "notice of proposed allocation to the small claims track"
            says its now a defended claim and i have till 27th november to fill in directions questionnaire form n180 and serve to the court and serve copies to all other parties

so should i basically fill it in same as lowell and tick yes to mediation and agree to small claims track ??

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Toby1979 View Post
              8/11/17

i received a letter from court "notice of proposed allocation to the small claims track"
              says its now a defended claim and i have till 27th november to fill in directions questionnaire form n180 and serve to the court and serve copies to all other parties

so should i basically fill it in same as lowell and tick yes to mediation and agree to small claims track ??

Thanks
              Yes

Did you do a SAR to EE/Tmobile at all ?

The issues with the phone contract being separate to the airtime, and the airtime being PAYG you can expand on it your Witness Statement, but if you can get the info out of tmobile it would be useful.

Did you plead Statute Barred in your defence?
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                Yes

Did you do a SAR to EE/Tmobile at all ?

The issues with the phone contract being separate to the airtime, and the airtime being PAYG you can expand on it your Witness Statement, but if you can get the info out of tmobile it would be useful.

Did you plead Statute Barred in your defence?
                Hi, yes pleaded stat barred

Also there saying last payment date of £35 .... gone back through all statments and no payments made

yes i done sar to ee/tmobile sent me letter back for £10 sent that off and not heard from them yet.

pay as you go phone was completlly seperate from this, pay as you go phone is one i paid in full for after this contract phone
                and there the only payments on my statments for years before there alleged £35 payment ? they are all £10 debit card top ups on my statments.

this contract phone was direct debit payments years before....

hopefully ee send contract information out

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X