• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - Lowell / O2 - 15-9-2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Claim - Lowell / O2 - 15-9-2017

Received a claim? Yes
    Issue Date: 15-9-2017
    Amount approx: 440
    Claimant: Lowell
    Solicitor: Lowell
    Original Credit: O2

Particulars of Claim:
    The defendant entered into an agreement with o2 under account reference *****

The defendant failed to maintain the required payments and The service was terminated

The agreement was later assigned to the claimant on 28/06/2015 and notice given to the defendant

Despite repeated requests, the sum of 265 remains due and outstanding

And the claimant claims

a) The said sum of 330
    b) Interest pursuant to s69 county courts act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of Assignment to the date of issue, accuring at a daily rate of 0.074 but limited to one year, being ****
    c) costs

Stat Barred? Yes

Have sent: Acknowledged the Claim

Other Info:
    I don't ever recall having an account with o2 or receiving any correspondence from Lowell. I have acknowledged the claim and sent a cpr18 to Lowell. I also contacted o2 via web chat and was advised the account reference was not recognised to any mobile phone and therefor they assured me I have and never have had a contract with o2. I have also looked onto my credit file and can see no default or missed payments for this alleged account.
    Tags: None

Re: Court Claim - Lowell / O2 - 15-9-2017

Hi

Has Telefonica verified that in writing?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Re: Court Claim - Lowell / O2 - 15-9-2017

Hi
      thabks for your reply
      yes it was confirmed in an online chat with an advisor who said the account reference had allocated no number so therefor I cannot owe any money
      thanks

- - - Updated - - -

It was via online web chat in which I saved the transcript

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X