• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

fast track standard disclosure and cpr 31

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fast track standard disclosure and cpr 31

Is cpr 31 realistically possible in a case allocated to fast track if so where could i find templates to submit n244
    Tags: None

Re: fast track standard disclosure and cpr 31

Hi
    Maybe a few more details might help get better advice
    Not being too nosey but is this a debt claim or something else ?

My understanding is that CPR31.14 requests are valid for all cases pre allocation and fast and multitrack post allocation.

There are costs implications regarding fast and multitrack claims but these make it affordable to have a solicitor represent you as many will do a CFA no win no fee . Not all charge success fees either , so you can look around and get some quotes
    [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]

Comment

I would like to obtain technical files from various non parties they will not release with cpr 31 the defendant is not running with a part 20 to avoid disclosure.

Comment

Originally posted by nochance View Post
        I would like to obtain technical files from various non parties they will not release with cpr 31 the defendant is not running with a part 20 to avoid disclosure.
        So your talking about non party discovery rather than 31.14 per se it seems.

Have proceedings been issued? and are the parties with the documents you need likely to be added to proceedings?

- - - Updated - - -

The rule applicable to such apps is CPR 31.17 for info
        I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

What's the claim for and are you the Claimant (it looks like it from your posts).

You say the Defendant is not running with Part 20 i.e. joining someone into the proceedings on a "it wasn't me it was him" basis but you want technical files which may be in their sole possession (and not in the Defendant's possession?).

The court may order (or you could provide in the first instance) an independent expert's report.

So what is the dispute about?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
            What's the claim for and are you the Claimant (it looks like it from your posts).

You say the Defendant is not running with Part 20 i.e. joining someone into the proceedings on a "it wasn't me it was him" basis but you want technical files which may be in their sole possession (and not in the Defendant's possession?).

The court may order (or you could provide in the first instance) an independent expert's report.

So what is the dispute about?

Di
            sje ordered and selected up to 7 non parties that have info and files in my interest could i get orders to disclose now with trial date anytime after end feb 18 on standard

Comment

sje ordered and selected up to 7 non parties that have info and files in my interest could i get orders to disclose now with trial date anytime after end feb 18 on standard
              What is the dispute about?

Is there a court Order/Directions for full disclosure?

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X