• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI Consequential Loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI Consequential Loss

Hi Everyone, New to Forum and have a question about PPI Consequential Loss

In 2000 i was looking to buy my first house, I was advised to take out Mortgage PPI which I did afew months BEFORE I actually had a mortgage. I later got my mortgage with my bank who had provided the MPPI. I had the policy for about 2 years, I then changed my Mortgage provider. About a year later I lost my job, and called the bank to make a claim on my MPPI policy, to which I was told that the policy ONLY covered the banks mortgages and I was not covered the policy was cancelled. I just recently made a PPI claim against the policy which was upheld and paid out.

MY question is during the time I tried to make a claim in 2003 which was rejected, I fell into financial hardship and had to borrow/loan money from family, to cover the mortgage payments as I was unable to work now due to ill health for a number of years. Do you think I have a claim for consequential loss ?

if more info is required feel free to ask

Thanking you all in advance

Photo2034
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X