• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Premier Park appeal rejected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Park appeal rejected

Hi. I have just had an appeal rejected by the said company.
    I visited Stone Lake Retail Park but before i visited i checked the parking conditions online. It said 2 hours free parking. When the PCN arrived it said i exceeded the time by 14 mins. I knew i hadnt stayed over two hours so i went back to the place to investigate. There was no signage on entry i then got out of my vehicle to look for evidence. Scattered around the Park were signs saying 75 mins max which contradicted what i was told on the internet. It was also apparent that if you parked in certain places in the Park these signs were not in your eyeline.
    I visited the B and M store which had no parking sign in front of it. I then came out and turned to the left to visit Currys which on my revisit i noticed a parking sign but it was facing the car park so not visible as you leave Currys.I also enclosed a screenshot of the website that gave me the 2 hrs info. Premier Park yotally disregarded my evidence. Shall i continue to POPLA and do i stand a chance?

Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X