• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capitol Commercial Collections

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capitol Commercial Collections

Ditto as [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]

Two points to note for [MENTION=106827]Tdiddy[/MENTION]:
    1) that invoice admits any court proceedings may be initiated by ISS Ltd,
    So you can safely ignore CCC
    2)The cheeky buggers are adding £25 admin fees for their cock up!

Comment

Thank you for all the tips. Here is the letter I sent in September and October:"Dear Stephen,
      I hope you are keeping well.
      I am writing to you with regards to a letter I have receivedfrom The Corporate Consortium alleging overpayment of wages when I left theemployment of ISS on 18 May 2017.
      I was surprised to receive this letter as I have had nocommunication from ISS advising me of this.
      Please can I ask for a full detailed breakdown of the amountoverpaid, how it came about and why I have not heard anything at all from ISSabout any overpayments despite leaving in May?
      I have communicated numerous times with my former managerand via the website requesting to receive my P45 and wage slip.
      I do not intend to communicate via a third party.
      I am sorry to drag you into this and I am sure you havebetter things to do but this is really upsetting me and getting me down. I amreally upset at how I was treated when I left and how I have been treatedsince."

Should I do the same letter again?

Comment

Hi, here is the letter I plan to send to the COO, "I have made contact with ISS since I leftin May on numerous occasions and it has not been very forthcoming. I am disappointednot to have received a response from ISS in regards to my previous letters (twoenclosed). I have now received a letter fromCapitol Commercial. Should they bring court action against me I will defend andbring to the courts attention your complete lack of compliance with preactionprotocols. I would like to reiterate that I willnot deal through third parties."

Should I put anything else?

- - - Updated - - -

Also sorry forgot to ask, should I include the CC letter, the final demand?
        Last edited by Tdiddy; 22nd November 2017, 08:50:AM.

Comment

Hello
          have same situation. Left my ex-employer in February last year and year after my leaving Ive got the letter Capitol CC with weird ridiculous numbers of "payslip" more looks like like scam. Visited my ex-manager straight after, showed her all that "paperwork" sent By Capitol CC, even she looked surprised. i wad due £950. when I left Co-Opi received wrong P45 like i left this job month later. Yes, i spent these money because I thought it was correct payment. I worked in office and i Knew, if I didnt do any hours there, i shouldnt been payed, probably sounds very silly but I trusted my manager. I thought it was holiday payments plus bonuses (it was end of financial year). ive got the letter from Capitol CC year after my last payment (not from my ex-employer!). I dont know what to do now. I asked my payslips, proof of that overpayment, I want to know exactly where these ridiculous number came from but no answer from employer yet

Comment

It sounds like you have contacted your ex-employer to get a breakdown of the figures is that since you received the correspondence from CCC? If so when did you send it and when did you receive the letter from CCC?
            If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
            If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X