• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell solicitors issuing ccj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell solicitors issuing ccj

In 2014, i lived abroad. I had one english and one spanish phonei didnt really use the english as it didnt have much use in spain. However it was still something i charged up as i would use it for wifi if i went out. I went out one night and had both phones on me, my english one was stolen, i didn tnotice this until the next day. I basically got in, went sleep, went work the next day assuming my english phone was at home as always.

When i was working my mum called my spanish to say my english had been calling her And she was worried. So i went home to lcate the phone and no where to be found. Logged in my online a count with vodafone to find a Bill of £8022.47 so basically in the matter of 30 hours the phone been missing it had been completly majorly frauded. I spoke with vodafone who put me through complete stress and hell, and advised theres nothing i can do and tried make me pay.

I flew home, as i had no other say of contact other than live chat. I hadnt a clue what number these people were calling, what country, who had the phone? But vodafone were still admant i have to pay for this fraud usage.

I contacted watch dog, and ombudsman as i needed help, ive never been in debt and always paid on time. Watchday finally got on the case after 4 months, they resolved the matter and it was recognised as some fraudulent gang connecting my number to a premium number every 2 seconds. Vodafone then wrote to me and said we are willing knock the debt to 1722.30 however you need to pay the remaining. how is this possible? They are aware its fraud? They sold this on to lowell, who i ignored alll letters as told, now lowell solicitors have this and are threatening me with baliffs and ccj.

i am due to give labour next week and this is putting so much stress on me,i have not been in this situation before, i just want it resolved. I am willing pay any line rental i owe but not the fraudulent activity that they are actually aware off. I think its scandalous to do such a thing.

sorry for such a long post, i tried to detAil S much as possible, please please any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by Kati; 12th September 2017, 11:42:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell solicitors issuing ccj

Hi Lucstoke,

Thanks for making aware of this.

If you'd like me to take a look at the account in question to see what's happened, email me via the form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "Legal Beagles".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I'll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
    I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X