• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help lowells demads on 9,9,2017 to enfroce im very ill disbaled im not well

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help lowells demads on 9,9,2017 to enfroce im very ill disbaled im not well

hi, so night mare , how come both court and lowlls not uphold pova, of many like i, complex life long illness high care needs medical disbalities , i tried while so ill to get help, adivce local to me, ie, frist set aside ccj, no i never got defence claim pack,,
    in no lawyer help on claim debt, no funds to hiire one, my fmaily or, ferinds on extra matters of help i need, past week i got majoir wet room criss in flat so unbale again to respond to which court admin court court order date info wrong, to, thats another stress ,i dod put in my hand wrote full joint medical . defence too, i was badly treated in court, so , how on eacth lowels leeds head office leeds uk to knowing im very ill disbaled vunable, all proven in court on 14,6,2017, stilll more so now again ccj im on eas disbality low no funds etc, im sick ,,,, help what next?

Tags: None

Re: help lowells demads on 9,9,2017 to enfroce im very ill disbaled im not well

Hi & welcome to LB.
    how come both court and lowlls not uphold pova
    Are you referring to the Protection of Vulnerable Adults scheme?
    Something else?
    Have you contacted CAB?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Re: help lowells demads on 9,9,2017 to enfroce im very ill disbaled im not well

yes, pov a,,, so i need to know how to get this enfroced all my medical proof not being acted on still by lowells ltd demands payment im so ill i got criss in hosuing still going on,, demads vai court ccj 50 in 4 days, i no choice to seek set aise with whom i sought help on fb from,, she trying, yet i demnands in posts weeks wait for any help my arae

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
      Hi & welcome to LB.

Are you referring to the Protection of Vulnerable Adults scheme?
      Something else?
      Have you contacted CAB?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X