• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tradesgateway block me out of my course!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tradesgateway block me out of my course!

Shall I respond?

Comment

Not much point, least we know it's a live account
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

[MENTION=106581]Tmarques[/MENTION] - any luck ??
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I just got off the phone with them and AND woman I talk to wasn't very helpful she tryed to get me to contact some other company to arrange a course extension and that would cost £200 and something pounds and she said there is nothing no one can do that will let me finish the course without an estension . And that states on the contract that I have 36 months to completed as stated on the contract ! I would upload a picture of the contract but don't know how

Comment

Originally posted by Tmarques View Post
            I would upload a picture of the contract but don't know how
            E-mail it to [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] at admin@legalbeagles.info and put 'Tmarques' as the subject so she knows who it's from.

Comment

i have email them [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

i have email them [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]

Comment

Ok thanks.

Comment

Did you read my email@amethyst

Comment

I'll take a look now. Do you know what the other company was called?
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Nothings come through to my email as yet xx
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

No they ask me if I was interested but I said no as I payed 5730£ already

Comment

Crazy.

Till the contract comes through on my email is it like this ? http://legalbeagles.info/forums/atta...0&d=1443808737
                          (See clause 15 - for example )
                          http://legalbeagles.info/forums/atta...9&d=1443808724
                          Did you sign up in 2014 ? Do u know the date/month?
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have sent it again I think the email was to big

Comment

Yes identical just difrent company name

- - - Updated - - -

That was on the 27/06/2014

Comment

Got it. Did you pay £80 for each practical experience day btw ?

Clause 3
                                I understand that my self-study program may take from 12 to 36 months .... .... I understand that the pace at which I choose to work through the materials remains under my control and is a matter of personal preference.

at the top
                                IMPORTANT: With an open learning system of this nature you are free to take advantage of the services as and when you choose. We would not seek to infringe on this flexibility with any of our clients and it is for this reason that we would not press you to commence until you are ready to do so.

So when does the 36 months start - access was removed 36 months after the contract was signed. Is there a 'start' point ? Is there a limit to when the course can be started ? etc.

so on the reverse ( need to check actual terms as these are from the bright sparks one )
                                15: The duration of our delivery of services to you should normally be complete within 36 months. Your work programme will complete at the end of that period or when you have completed the modules, whichever comes first. ........ you may apply in writing for an extension to the period allowed. Any extension is at our discretion and a charge of £300 will be made for this service.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Amethyst; 12th September 2017, 12:14:PM.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X