• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court claim from Lowell Portfolio for a Studio Gifts debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: County court claim from Lowell Portfolio for a Studio Gifts debt

Tuesday, 3 October 2017 by 4 pm if issue date was 31st August so do it by then or better 24 hrs before the 3rd?

Comment

Ahhh the Monday you get back will be fine, but I'd get it all ready to go before your holiday xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks will do and I'll upload those pics later
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Ahhh the Monday you get back will be fine, but I'd get it all ready to go before your holiday xx
          Just had this arrive in the post today
          Attached Files

Comment

If I've received a copy of the credit agreement what section of the defence do i include I'm confused if they deliver all the docs does that mean I'm screwed need advise please
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Leego59 View Post
              If I've received a copy of the credit agreement what section of the defence do i include I'm confused if they deliver all the docs does that mean I'm screwed need advise please
              Thanks
              Hi everyone
              As I said before had a letter off Lowell Solicitors with a copy of the credit agreement they are sending for the default notice please could you advise what I need to do if they produce this do i carry on with the defence? And if so which of the statements would I include in my defence. Also I don't know if this is relevant but the agreement isn't signed have attached photo of agreement
              Thanks for your help
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                Hi Amethyst
                Any advice on my last two threads getting a bit panicky now they have supplied an agreement once you say you intend to defend is there no going back?
                Thanks in advance for your help

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but I can't read the agreement that you've posted.

Btw, take no notice of their 'on hold' rubbish.
                  If you do not file your defence on time, you may well get a default judgment against you.
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

PDF the file so we can read contents

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                      PDF the file so we can read contents
                      Morning Mike.

pdf pdq?
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                        Morning Mike.

pdf pdq?
                        :
                        Morning must be a Sunday thing???

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                          :
                          Morning must be a Sunday thing???
                          Sorry I'm at work today so can't use my mobile I've tried to turn it into pdf but it won't work are you not seeing it at all will try again when I get home tonight
                          Attached Files

Comment

I can see the picture, but the print is not legible to me, even when 'zoomed'
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Don't know if this has uploaded and you can read it I can only work off my mobile
                              Attached Files

Comment

Was you able to download the pdf was it any good
                                Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X