• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court claim from Lowell Portfolio for a Studio Gifts debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: County court claim from Lowell Portfolio for a Studio Gifts debt

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    I reckon so, if there's no other bits you can think of ? Obvs check the dates of letters and whatnot and that I have got the facts correct ( I've only been going off what's on the thread of course )

Others might feel you just say ' non compliant' but not give the reasons so they don't have opportunity to remedy. So it is just my thoughts on things ok.
    Ok I'll go over it and send it later this afternoon this will give anyone else a chance to give their thoughts, it's scary as I've never been in a situation like this before thanks again for you're help it's much appreciated and I'll keep you updated x

Comment

Morning everyone
      Just updating you and need some advise, so I have now received a questionnaire from the court Lowell has gone for mediation ( i didn't receive the default notice from them as requested ) do i go for mediation too? I'm worried if I don't I'll have to go to court and I don't think my nerves will take it as I'm a very anxious person
      Thanks in advance

Comment

I reckon so, if there's no other bits you can think of ? Obvs check the dates of letters and whatnot and that I have got the facts correct ( I've only been going off what's on the thread of course )

Others might feel you just say ' non compliant' but not give the reasons so they don't have opportunity to remedy. So it is just my thoughts on things ok.
        Hi Amethyst
        Just updating you and need some advise, so I have now received a questionnaire from the court Lowell has gone for mediation ( i didn't receive the default notice from them as requested ) do i go for mediation too? I'm worried if I don't I'll have to go to court and I don't think my nerves will take it as I'm a very anxious person*
        Thanks in advance

Comment

On the DQ you can tick mediation yes, it's done by phone and you only speak with the mediator - and the mediator talks to the other party. If you haven't got the documents by then and you don't want to mediate a settlement ( or withdrawal) you can tell the mediator that at the time and the mediation will be cancelled. It's not only a settlement negotiation, they have missing documents (well, blatantly invented documents!) so you can negotiate them withdrawing their claim etc too if they fail to rectify the issues by then.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

On the DQ you can tick mediation yes, it's done by phone and you only speak with the mediator - and the mediator talks to the other party. If you haven't got the documents by then and you don't want to mediate a settlement ( or withdrawal) you can tell the mediator that at the time and the mediation will be cancelled. It's not only a settlement negotiation, they have missing documents (well, blatantly invented documents!) so you can negotiate them withdrawing their claim etc too if they fail to rectify the issues by then.
            Thanks for getting back to me and thanks for the advise, I know how to start off mediation now if they don't back down will I have to attend court?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X