• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Iv came to the conclusion I'm stupid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iv came to the conclusion I'm stupid

and thank you Amethyst, and all you orange name people for all your help and support past few days,

Comment

Originally posted by sharron22 View Post
      omg, I rang my bank earlier today. for one last attempt at getting my money back, they said to give them till Friday to raise a dispute. checked my bank and it;s back £296.44. I'm in shock they also sent me an email that they cancelled the automatic attempts on my card.
      Woohooo ! Get that money taken out so no one can take it again and you can use it for what you need it for xxx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have a quick question, I tried to reclaim over limit charges and, late payment charges from an old credit card just after Christmas this year! i know it rounds up over £900 I I think PPI is coming to an end next year. was there a time scale for credit card charges. I'm thinking of ways to get the money together, I was refused but! I would try again if I knew it would work.

Comment

Credit card charges reclaiming pretty much ended in 2006 after the OFT report set a 'limit' of £12 ... some people are successful on earlier charges or where there have been multiple charges in a statement period - or had pre notified of hardship etc but it's not as 'easy' as PPI misselling.

Ppi claims allegedly end August 2019
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

ok, I can forget about that. going to be getting every thing in order next few days etc have to make calls to Tesco, amigo and Currys report back to update

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I opened a can of worms when I tried back in January, that's why capquest sent me that letter my own worst enemy

Comment

Sadly, you're probably right there.

You said it was an old card - any idea when you last used it /made s payment etc ( over six years ago?)
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

It fell off my report 2 years back 8 years. Now

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X