• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

IDEM Servicing - advice on Final settlement?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IDEM Servicing - advice on Final settlement?

Hi
    I wasn't suggesting using court , more about checking the T&C's to see if there was a discount available

Comment

Yes - I understood that. I was just letting you know. They are buggers aren't they. Well paying them off will take a huge weight off my shoulders so I guess that's all that matters really - thank you for everything x

Comment

I’ve just checked my original picture window documents and they state it’s an unregulated credit agreement. I note that you have said you can claim back some interest on your secured loan which is unregulated. How can I do this please. The last an Now belongs to idem via Webb resolution. I have sold my house and will be homeless if they want the full amount that I owe them. As it is I can only afford to buy a caravan from the house proceeds andcthat is if idem accept my offer

Comment

Originally posted by Kag1512 View Post

Right, I have been digging and found my original Picture paperwork.. The Loan Agreement states at the top of it 'Secured by a Legal Charge (Non Regulated) here are the figures, not sure if you want or need these:

Amount of Loan - £27k / PPI £5386.50 = Total amount for credit = £32,386.50 I signed this on the 28/04/2006

I'm not sure what to do here/next? Thank you for all of the advice so far xx
          My debt with idem was originally UNSECURED and with BlackHorse. We got into difficulties and they would only re loan on a SECURED basis and not negotiate affordable repayments. On the Land Registry only BlackHorse are noted, NOT IDEM and as a 3rd charge. I don't think our debt is enforceable so I just ignore them and they continue to bang on interest.. 6 year SB due soon so the next few months will be interesting. Also I believe the debt is subject to the new rules regarding Unfair Relationships and Secret Commissions. I do hope this may help you with your case.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X