• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sec78 request to. Whom?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drydensfairfax help!

Given that letter has come from AG Guernsey ltd is there any point sending it again to the Guernsey address?

Comment

Hi
      last time you posted you weren't sure as you didn't have the letter

If it has come from Guernsey then at the moment no I doubt there is any point

Sorry for the confusion

Comment

Sorry for confusion, I was at work hence why I didn't have letter to hand.

Comment

Ok to update:

i have received an envelope in response to my SAR request from OC.
          With the file is the cover letter which states-
          we have not sent copies of automated or system generated correspondence e.g. Notice of default and notice of sums in arrears correspondence, because individual copies are not retained.

So given there is no original agreement just the signature box and some t&c's. there is no DN, should I have anything to worry about.? Should say account opened 2004.

Will say that the DF has confirmed that a reconstituted agreement has been provided by their client. Haven't had much chance to review the recon agreement what should I be looking for?

Most at of the file was account notes from their comp system. There were a few pages of transaction information.
          iff you need any further info please ask.

Comment

Should also add that there is no NOA in file received? Can the parasitical parties reconstitute one? [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Onestepatatime View Post
              Should also add that there is no NOA in file received? Can the parasitical parties reconstitute one? @Diana M
              I know you asked Di but yes they can reconstitute one , in fact they tend not to keep the originals

However , within the SAR there should be details of exactly when the debt was sold on so if the recon does not match the dates etc you have evidence

Also from what I understand, the NOA is not really massively relevant , what is relevant is the Deed which will prove, or disprove any rights the claimant may have to bring a claim or anything else.

very often when there are multiple sales, it is the fact they can not produce the trail of A-B-C that damages a case

Comment

Thanks as ever Warwick, should the DOA have been in Sar?

Comment

Thanks as ever Warwick, should the DOA have been in Sar?
                  I would say no as it is not personal data. Debts are sold in huge numbers under one assignment and are not personal

Comment

How concerned should I be?

I have received a letter today, unfortunately I'm not home so pic is not so good as sent to me.

I have sent a CCA request which seemingly has been ignored what and where should I go from here?

I believe this is the reason that Arrow say they are not the creditor and return the £1 fee so that they can instruct solicitors?
                    Should I write to the solicitor and inform them that AGGL is in breach of the CCA by not being the creditor and not supplying docs as requested? Do I mention that AGGL is also not a registered member of the FCA and therefore has no business trying to collect a debt?

Or, is there a template letter I should send is it CPR 18 or 31??
                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: How concerned should I be?

I assume there are more pages with this although it does not give you long to reply

Cpr 31.14 and Cpr18 are only used once a claim has been issued not before

Is this approx £800 or £8000

Before making a recommendation I'll wait for your reply

Comment

£8k.

Comment

I know I would be using a lawyer for that amount especially to argue the unlicensed bit
                          [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]

Comment

have sent a CCA request which seemingly has been ignored what and where should I go from here?

I believe this is the reason that Arrow say they are not the creditor and return the £1 fee so that they can instruct solicitors?

Should I write to the solicitor and inform them that AGGL is in breach of the CCA by not being the creditor and not supplying docs as requested? Do I mention that AGGL is also not a registered member of the FCA and therefore has no business trying to collect a debt?

Or, is there a template letter I should send is it CPR 18 or 31??

If only there were a "template letter" to make every legal situation go away!

There isn't.

Each and every situation is different.

From what you say (and from the letter you've uploaded from Drydens) Arrow has already instructed solicitors.

Is the history of this debt posted somewhere on this forum?

Di

Comment

@Diana M
                              this is the link
                              This is the first link
                              http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...011#post743011

Second link

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/showthread.php?100727-Drydensfairfax-help
                              !

Comment

Originally posted by warwick65 View Post
                                I would say no as it is not personal data. Debts are sold in huge numbers under one assignment and are not personal
                                Remember please in today's world you are not a person just a number.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X