• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Met pcn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met pcn

HI, the previous owner of my vehicle received a pcn from met and has now passed it on to me as I have been the registered keeper for 4 months now. I was the driver on the day in question however I never noticed any signs stating the time allowed. I had been in McDonald's with my 1 year old girl and had to change her nappy and on top of that the staff messed up my order and brought me chicken nuggets instead of fish fingers which is the only thing my child will eat from there. By the time ever I left it had stayed in the car park for 80 minutes exceeding the 1hour allowance. I have no intention of paying this charge as I find it way too excessive along with the fact that the signs were not apparent to me and my overstay was caused by the staff in McDonald's that eveningives. you guest concerning that the previous owner of my car receives any more correspondence regarding this matter. Please can you advise me on the best way to deal with this. Thank you. Robert.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X