• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with dealing with Robinson Way ref a CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with dealing with Robinson Way ref a CCJ

Hi
    At the beginning of a CCJ was sort by 'Howard Choen & Co.Solicitors' on behalf of 'Robinson Way/HPH2 LTD' for an old Barclay car debt, they won the CCJ.
    In April Choen sent a letter demanding payment or they would apply for 'attachment of earnings' I replied with a breakdown of my finances and offer of payment, I did not hear anything back and they went ahead and applied. The court asked for a for a breakdown of my finances I did this and returned it, I have heard nothing back from the courts since May.
    I then received a letter from 'Robinson way' on 30/06 saying they have now 'transferred this case from our legal process so we can deal going forward' asking again for finances breakdown and also if saying I had made a previous offer of £1.00 and can I confirm this, I had not made that previous offer (the offer on the court papers was for £10.00 per month the debt is for over £3'000).
    I replied to their letter via email, had confirmation they got email and would respond but heard nothing else. I then received another letter dated 22/07 saying the same sort of thing and that I had not replied to the previous letter, again I replied via email and also this time I sent a copy via recorded delivery.
    I have now received a letter back and the letter does not make much sense , they are saying my household expenses are above national average and its been brought to their attention that I am not upto date with my priority debts and is the £10 amonth an offer for BOTH accounts.

I can provide copies of the letters if need be, would like some help on where I go from here , it all seems to be getting a bit silly now.

thank you tracy
    Tags: None

Re: Help with dealing with Robinson Way ref a CCJ

Hi supertracy

Was the monthly £10 payment arranged by the court?
    If so, has your circumstances re household income or expenditure changed since then?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi
      No there is no monthly payment arranged with the court, the last time I heard from them was back in May when I had to fill out form to do with the attachment of earnings ref my finances and send it back to them which I did. The £10 a month is what I have offered Robinson way. There has been no change in my expenditure ,sometimes the house hold income can be lower.

Comment

Hi
        Do Hoist or RW have more than one account of yours? In my experience RW are often not the sharpest , maybe they import their workforce from the other side of the Pennines (RW are based in Salford Quays or used to be)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X